Black Friday price €85 (€
169) - Save 50% OFF
White Sound Mastering Studio's signature plugins suite
The White 3 is an exciting plugins suite that embodies the esoteric units from the renowned Italian studio White Sound Mastering.
This suite is a recreation of their WSM units. A solid-state P-style equalizer with dual-mono channel typology and a dual-line preamplifier designed for Mastering, with an additional mastering cutoff filter section designed following Tommy Bianchi's specifications.
What you get
White 3 includes:
- White3 PEQ-2.0: A faithful emulation of the WSM PEQ-2.0, a solid state P-style EQ, with dual-mono channel topology designed specifically for Mastering.
Its solid state design gives it excellent transient response, and its knobs with their stepped controls guarantee perfect reproduction of the stereo spectrum with amazing and complete recall capabilities.
This hardware was created to be an evolution of a classic P-style equalizer using passive filters, inductors and transformers, while the design choice of solid state makes it suitable for any musical genre.
The low frequency band has been enhanced by being split, so, unlike most P-style units, you can use the controls of the CUT and BOOST simultaneously on multiple frequencies. This provides greater flexibility and many more possibilities for sound-shaping the audio.
- White3 FLT-2.0: An emulation of the WSM DLP Dual Line Preamplifier, an esoteric passive preamp plus filters, ideal for mastering purposes. White3 FLT-2.0 when compared to the original version features an 'extra' section dedicated to mastering cutting filters designed by Tommy Bianchi to his specifications.
In the words of Sound on Sound reviewer Sam Inglis: "White has that elusive quality of making everything sound better, at a wide range of settings."
Each plug-in included in the White3 suite comes in a “Standard” version and an alternative “ZL*” version, which operates at *zero latency and is thus suitable for use when tracking, at the cost of extra processing resources. For further details consult the White3 user's manual in the Overview section.
HOW TO TRY A PLUGIN: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either macOS or Windows.
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password.
- Type the product name in the search field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' versions of the product, then click on the thumbnail or the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product pages (the trial versions of a product are also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install.'
- Aquarius will download, install, and authorize the trial product automatically.
- Run your DAW. You're set!
For details about the installation/authorization process, please refer to this page.
- Core 17
- Available sample rates: 44.1kHz | 48kHz | 88.2kHz | 96kHz