"White2 is not just another clone. This is the exact recreation of our WSM PEQ-2.0. A solid-state P. EQ, with dual-mono channel topology designed specifically for Mastering". Tommy Bianchi
WSM PEQ-2.0 is a solid state Pultec-style EQ. Its solid-state design gives it an excellent transient response making it ideal for both mixing and mastering applications. In the words of Sound on Sound reviewer Sam Inglis: "White has that elusive quality of making everything sound better, at a wide range of settings."
HOW TO TRY A PLUGIN: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either Mac or PC
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password
- Type the product name in the 'search' field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' version of the product, then click on the thumbnail or on the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product page (the trial version of a product is also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install'
- Aquarius will download, install,and authorise the trial product automatically
- Run your DAW. You're set!
- The old trial authorisation method - which required the 'LASTTRIALS' code - is now obsolete and each trial version of a product can be easily downloaded/installed directly from Aquarius, for a more streamlined process
- Should you see an authorisation error, the reason could be that the product has been already authorised too many times and the limit has been reached
For details about installation/authorization please refer to this page
- Variable speeds on vector nodes improving the sound quality of the compressors and allowing to reach very fast speeds and precision.
- Envelope followers based on control sources.
- Queue messages used for several widgets like knobs improving the behavior, control, and stability of plug-ins.
- Hidden components fault-tolerant inside nebula/acqua engine to minimized crash/bugs.
- New wrapper to get better-balanced AAX format
- Several minor fixes and improvements (about trimming, sample rate conversion, distribution of sample rate packs, fixes on loaded program rate).
- This engine is linked to Nat4 to allows the full automatic compressor sampling.
- Switchmode optimization reducing CPU loading
- Lazy loading pattern introduced to improve the loading of the objects