NAMM SMASH Special Price (
€129 €70.95) 45% OFF
WATER2 is a VST/AAX/AU bundle based on 60s vintage series of Austrian hardware, hand-built around Germanium transistor topology and plenty of audio transformers.
Water is an incarnation of a classy set of vintage hardware units in a new guise, yet again demonstrating the inherent potential of Acustica's technology.
Here we were once again inspired by Dante's Divine Comedy.
As a second, epic volume as reinterpreted by Acustica, here is our 'Water Purgatory!'
Prepare yourself for a journey of sound purification and ascension to the place of passage and transit for your soul, up to the wonders of Paradise.
WATER2 plugin suite includes 3 different plug-ins:
- WATER2 Channel-strip;
- WATER2 EQ (Passive Germanium Equalizer standalone module);
- WATER2 COMP (Limiter/Compressor standalone module);
For each plugin included in Water2 suite, there is also a “Standard” version or an alternative “ZL*” version which operates at *zero latency at the cost of extra processing resources and is thus suitable for use when tracking.
HOW TO TRY A PLUGIN: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either Mac or PC
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password
- Type the product name in the 'search' field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' version of the product, then click on the thumbnail or on the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product page (the trial version of a product is also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install'
- Aquarius will download, install,and authorise the trial product automatically
- Run your DAW. You're set!
- The old trial authorisation method - which required the 'LASTTRIALS' code - is now obsolete and each trial version of a product can be easily downloaded/installed directly from Aquarius, for a more streamlined process
- Should you see an authorisation error, the reason could be that the product has been already authorised too many times and the limit has been reached
For details about installation/authorization please refer to this page
WATER2 is based on our Core 13 engine:
- NEW Our new Core 13 engine improves on the previous version by introducing our new VLA™ technology (Vector Loading Acceleration), which makes the response of the plugin much faster.
- Upgraded SASM (Symmetric & Asymmetric Saturation Modeling) high-performance saturation algorithm;
- Introduction of a new post-production sample de-noising tech for cleaner deconvolved impulses called STT (Super transient technology);
- Full compatibility with Client/Server architecture integrated by default in Acqua plugins;
- Engine optimization introducing a new highly efficient algorithm. This innovative technique is applied to all the deconvolved impulses for further de-noise processing and subsequent elimination of any incorrect low-level behavior (including the so-called "echo bug").