Titanium is a chemical element - with the symbol Ti - and is extremely resistant to corrosion. Named after the Titans of Greek mythology, titanium is forged in the depths of supernovas, or collapsing stars. BUT.
Titanium is also an all-tube dreamware suite of plugins giving you unprecedented sonic power for your mixes. We completely overhauled its original concept to bring you the latest in VVKT sampling technology, for extended versatility and usability.
In addition to our classic 3-band compressor and the single-band compressor, we added extra juicy processors, delivering the legendary tone and features of some incredible tube-based units released over the last 25 years.
The Titanium3 suite is made up of six (5 plus one FREE) separate Acqua plug-ins:
- Titanium3 3BComp (standalone three-band compressor)
- Titanium3 1BComp (standalone single-band compressor)
- Titanium3 EQ (standalone all-tube passive Equalizer)
- Titanium3 Pre (Preamp standalone module)
- Titanium3 Strip (Channel strip that includes all the previous cited standalone plugins)
- Titanium BASSTard: a bass-frequency monster machine derived directly from the complete Equaliser, available through Aquarius as a forever-FREE download!
Each plug-in included in the Titanium3 suite comes in a “Standard” version and an alternative “ZL*” version which operates at *zero latency and is thus suitable for use when tracking, at the cost of extra processing resources.
HOW TO TRY A PLUGIN: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either Mac or PC
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password
- Type the product name in the 'search' field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' version of the product, then click on the thumbnail or on the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product page (the trial version of a product is also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install'
- Aquarius will download, install,and authorise the trial product automatically
- Run your DAW. You're set!
- The old trial authorisation method - which required the 'LASTTRIALS' code - is now obsolete and each trial version of a product can be easily downloaded/installed directly from Aquarius, for a more streamlined process
- Should you see an authorisation error, the reason could be that the product has been already authorised too many times and the limit has been reached
For details about installation/authorization please refer to this page
Titanium3 is based on our Core 13 engine:
- NEW Our new Core 13 engine improves on the previous version by introducing our new VLA™ technology (Vector Loading Acceleration), which makes the response of the plugin much faster.
- Upgraded SASM (Symmetric & Asymmetric Saturation Modeling) high-performance saturation algorithm;
- Introduction of a new post-production sample de-noising tech for cleaner deconvolved impulses called STT (Super transient technology);
- Full compatibility with Client/Server architecture integrated by default in Acqua plugins;
- Engine optimization introducing a new highly efficient algorithm. This innovative technique is applied to all the deconvolved impulses for further de-noise processing and subsequent elimination of any incorrect low-level behavior (including the so-called "echo bug").
*Early-access / Crazy-access pricings are introductory, time-limited discount periods during which the plugin maybe subject to further refinements and minor updates, for better performance and extended compatibility. All updates and bugfixes will be available inside Aquarius under the 'Updates' section.