Black Friday deal: €59 (
€69) save 15% until December 4, 2022!
Sienna - Volume B is an additional Volume for Sienna (Volume A).
Please note: Sienna (Volume A) is required for the additional pack to work.
Sienna is an Acqua plug-in suite in VST, AU, AAX formats. It represents an ambitious project that took a lot of time in design and development. Still, that time, which we willingly spent, has repaid us considerably given the incredible results achieved, which will completely change the way people mix on the go.
The outcome of this effort is one of the most extensive and rich plugins that Acustica has ever created.
It recreates the same listening experience as if you were mixing in top-tier studios, mastering in audiophile-grade rooms, or playing back your tracks on HI-FI systems, car stereos, boomboxes, and more, all through your headphones.
Take a look at the Sienna (Volume A) web-page for more info.
What you get
Sienna Volume B includes the following emulations:
- 6 studios
- NEW! 12 studio monitor speakers.
Other extra Volumes/Packs will be released soon.
For further details, consult the Sienna user's manual in the Overview section and this page.
HOW TO TRY A PLUGIN: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either macOS or Windows.
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password.
- Type the product name in the 'search field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' versions of the product (Sienna and Sienna Guru), then click on the thumbnail or the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product pages (the trial versions of a product are also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install.'
- Aquarius will download, install, and authorize the trial product automatically.
- Run your DAW. You're set!
For details about the installation/authorization process, please refer to this page.
- Core 17
- Available sample rates: 44.1kHz | 48kHz | 88.2kHz | 96kHz
All updates and bug fixes will be available inside Aquarius under the 'Updates' section.
All other trademarks and trade names mentioned on this page are used for identification purposes only and are properties of their respective owners.