Pink4 is a VST/AAX/AU plug-in suite based on a collection of well known late 60s American studio gear that is still being used by engineers all around the world. With 6 different EQ models, a super flexible dynamic section - comprising a single band and a multiband compressor, plus a complete collection of preamps emulations including also an entire preamp section derived from an iconic console made up of 16 different Line channels with extra 9 Custom preamps - you can have a comprehensive set of tools for your in-the-box studio that can rival analog setups costing up to several thousands of dollars.
PINK4 is a bundle consisting of 6 different plug-ins:
• PINK4 215 - Preamp module with 8 different circuit distortion models
• PINK4 780 - 10-band graphic EQ
• PINK4 1650 - 4-band EQ module with 5 selectable per band models plus a new preamp section with 16 Line and 9 Custom emulations.
• PINK4 2412 - Single band compressor
• PINK4 7236 - Multiband compressor
• PINK4 Channel Strip - Full channel strip with EQ, compressors and preamp options
HOW TO TRY A PLUGIN: TRIAL MODE
For details about installation/authorization please refer to this page
All updates and bug fixes will be available inside Aquarius under the 'Updates' section.
References to other companies or their products or representation of those products do not imply any official endorsement of the software by those companies or any affiliation to those companies unless expressly stated otherwise.