€199 €99 - Save 50% OFF
FREE update for current PINK users.
Pink3 is a VST/AAX/AU plug-in suite based on a collection of well known late 60s American studio gear that is still being used by engineers all around the world. With 5 different EQ models, a super flexible dynamic section - comprising a single band and a multiband compressor, plus a collection of preamps - you can have a comprehensive set of tools for your in-the-box studio that can rival analog setups costing up to several thousands of dollars.
PINK3 is a bundle consisting of 6 different plug-ins:
• PINK3 215 - Preamp module with 8 different circuit distortion models
• PINK3 780 - 10-band graphic EQ
• PINK3 1650 - 4-band EQ module with 4 selectable per band models
• PINK3 2412 - Single band compressor
• PINK3 7236 - Multiband compressor
• PINK3 Channel Strip - Full channel strip with EQ, compressors and preamp options
HOW TO TRY A PLUGIN: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either Mac or PC
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password
- Type the product name in the 'search' field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' version of the product, then click on the thumbnail or on the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product page (the trial version of a product is also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install'
- Aquarius will download, install,and authorise the trial product automatically
- Run your DAW. You're set!
- The old trial authorisation method - which required the 'LASTTRIALS' code - is now obsolete and each trial version of a product can be easily downloaded/installed directly from Aquarius, for a more streamlined process
- Should you see an authorisation error, the reason could be that the product has been already authorised too many times and the limit has been reached
For details about installation/authorization please refer to this page
Pink3 is based on our Core 13 engine:
- NEW Our new Core 13 engine improves on the previous version by introducing our new VLA™ technology (Vector Loading Acceleration), which makes the response of the plugin much faster.
- Upgraded SASM (Symmetric & Asymmetric Saturation Modeling) high-performance saturation algorithm;
- Introduction of a new post-production sample de-noising tech for cleaner deconvolved impulses called STT (Super transient technology);
- Full compatibility with Client/Server architecture integrated by default in Acqua plugins;
- Engine optimization introducing a new highly efficient algorithm. This innovative technique is applied to all the deconvolved impulses for further de-noise processing and subsequent elimination of any incorrect low-level behavior (including the so-called "echo bug").
*Early-access / Crazy-access / Update-Special pricings are introductory, time-limited discount periods during which the plugin maybe subject to further refinements and minor updates, for better performance and extended compatibility. All updates and bugfixes will be available inside Aquarius under the 'Updates' section.