Pink2 is a VST/AAX/AU plug-in suite based on a collection of well known late 60s American studio gear that is still being used by engineers all around the world. With 5 different EQ models, a super flexible dynamic section - comprising a single band and a multiband compressor, plus a collection of preamps - you can have a comprehensive set of tools for your in-the-box studio that can rival analog setups costing up to several thousands of dollars.
PINK2 is a bundle consisting of 6 different plug-ins:
• PINK2 215 - Preamp module with 8 different circuit distortion models
• PINK2 780 - 10-band graphic EQ
• PINK2 1650 - 4-band EQ module with 4 selectable per band models
• PINK2 2412 - Single band compressor
• PINK2 7236 - Multiband compressor
• PINK2 Channel Strip - Full channel strip with EQ, compressors and preamp options
Pink 2 is based on our CORE 12 engine:
|Operating System||Windows7||Windows10||OS X 10.8||OS X 10.13|
|CPU||Quad Core||Latest multicore CPU (1)||Quad Core||Latest multicore CPU (1)|
|RAM||4 Gb||16 GB to 128 GB||4 GB||16 GB to 128 GB|
|HDD/SDD||4000 Mb||4000 Mb||4000 Mb||4000 Mb|
|Screen Resolution||1024x768 (XGA)||1920×1080 (HDTV)||1024x768 (XGA)||1920×1080 (HDTV)|
|Audio Host||VST2/AAX 32 bits||VST2/AAX 64 bits||VST2/AU/AAX 32 bits||VST2/AU/AAX 64 bits|
Acustica reserves the right to change these specifications without notice in any time.