N4 Player is a multi-effect plug-in able to emulate a wide range of audio equipment and other electrical, digital or acoustic audio systems, providing a true sonic alternative to costly and bulky hardware and opening new paths to creative uses and highly realistic sounds.
N4 Player loads libraries or entire plug-ins, all created by using a sophisticated state-of-the-art dynamic sampling approach and engine based on Volterra series nonlinear convolution.
N4 Player is our new FREE tool to introduce you to a new sound experience!
N4 Player features:
- Support Windows and macOS operating systems.
- Support 64 bits architecture.
- CORE 15 audio engine.
- Support lasted Intel generation CPU processors.
- Integrated library preset browser.
- Open API architecture using UAE (universal acqua engine).
- Support VST2, VST3, AAX, AU (macOS only) plug-in formats.
- Compatible with Acqua libraries for N4.
- Compatible with Nebula libraries for N4.
- N4 Player is a completely free product and not authorization for it will be required.
- Compatible with Aquarius application.
N4 Player features in version 2:
- Compatible with Windows 10 1909.
- Compatible with macOS 10.15.
- Universal Aquarius Engine (UAE) updated to the latest version.
- JUCE framework upgraded to version 4.3.1.
- Built with Xcode 10 for macOS.
- Built with Visual Studio 2017 for Windows.
- VST3 SDK upgraded to version 3.6.7.
- AAX SDK upgraded to version 2.3.2.
- N4 setups updated to the latest version.
- Completely new I/O bus & channel management.
- Support for VST3 64-bit processing interface.
- Native side-chain support for AAX, VST3 and AU formats.
- Support for adaptive latency.
- Backward compatibility with N4 1st generation.
- Quick plug-in information is available by clicking on the Acustica logo.
- A lot of bug fixes and stability improvements.
- N4 AU, VST2, and VST3 formats plugins are now signed for macOS Catalina or superior.
N4 Player list price is zero euros.