So 'warm' you might get burnt
CREAM2 is a VST/AAX/AU is a VST/AAX/AU plugin suite composed of several modules based on an iconic series of hand-built British vacuum tubes and transistor-based solid-state hardware made between the late '50s and the early '70s. Due to the rare historic topology and components used in the original hardware, Cream offers a unique tone that stands out for its incredible warmth and tonal richness.
Cream2 went through a long phase of research, design, development, and prototyping, and we are proud of the final result. The innumerable peculiarities of Cream make this plug-in the perfect fusion between Vintage and Modern, Analog and Digital.
Our CREAM2 plugin suite includes 4 different plug-ins:
- CREAM Channel-strip;
- CREAM PRE (Preamps standalone module);
- CREAM EQ (Equalizer standalone module);
- CREAM COMP (Compressor standalone module);
For each plugin included in there is also a “Standard” version or an alternative “ZL*” version which operates at *zero latency at the cost of extra processing resources and is thus suitable for use when tracking.
HOW TO TRY A PLUGIN: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either Mac or PC
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password
- Type the product name in the 'search' field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' version of the product, then click on the thumbnail or on the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product page (the trial version of a product is also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install'
- Aquarius will download, install, and authorize the trial product automatically
- Run your DAW. You're set!
For details about installation/authorization please refer to this page
Cream2 is based on our Core 13 engine:
- Our Core 13 engine improves on the previous version by introducing our new VLA™ technology (Vector Loading Acceleration), which makes the response of the plugin much faster.
- Upgraded SASM (Symmetric & Asymmetric Saturation Modeling) high-performance saturation algorithm;
- Introduction of a new post-production sample de-noising tech for cleaner deconvolved impulses called STT (Super transient technology);
- Full compatibility with Client/Server architecture integrated by default in Acqua plugins;
- Engine optimization introducing a new highly efficient algorithm. This innovative technique is applied to all the deconvolved impulses for further de-noise processing and subsequent elimination of any incorrect low-level behavior (including the so-called "echo bug").
- Available sample rates: 44.1kHz | 96kHz