CORAL2 is a VST/AAX/AU plug-in designed first and foremost for use in mastering sessions. It allows for a smooth and controlled action on any audio material and includes an equalizer, a compressor, an elliptical filter, and a preamp stage, plus a new, powerful M/S Baxandall EQ, enabling you to shape the tone of your masters further.
TRANSPARENT AND TRIDIMENSIONAL.
Coral2 is an extremely transparent processor, thanks to the smooth, broad curves of its equalizer and the uniquely forgiving behavior of its dynamic section. Notably, the compressor applies an ultra-soft clipping to the signal and the gain reduction applied to large dynamic areas is more gentle and gradual, to preserve the transients from being 'chopped off'.
We have also added an elliptical filter, which controls the stereo spread of selectable frequency ranges, a kind of processing that is often required mastering sessions for vinyl.
M/S BAX EQ. GET CONTROL.
We took inspiration from the classic Baxandall shelving curves of the '50s and created a uniquely powerful and smooth Equalizer designed as a “finishing EQ”. The added M/S features make this a great master buss EQ and a perfect equalizer for tracking, mixing and mastering.
FREE BAXTER EQ
Get a taste of the sweet sound of Coral with our awesome freebie: the Baxter Equaliser (a more straightforward version of our full commercial M/S version) but equally as powerful. Get it now through Aquarius.
CORAL2 suite includes:
- CORAL STRIP
- CORAL COMP
- CORAL PRE
- CORAL EQ
- CORAL ELLIPTICAL FILTER
- CORAL BAXTER M/S
HOW TO TRY A PLUGIN: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either Mac or PC
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password
- Type the product name in the 'search' field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' version of the product, then click on the thumbnail or on the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product page (the trial version of a product is also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install.'
- Aquarius will download, install, and authorize the trial product automatically
- Run your DAW. You're set!
- The old trial authorization method - which required the 'LASTTRIALS' code - is now obsolete and each trial version of a product can be easily downloaded/installed directly from Aquarius, for a more streamlined process
- Should you see an authorization error, the reason could be that the product has been already authorized too many times and the limit has been reached
For details about installation/authorization, please refer to this page
CORE 13 (version 13.5)
CORAL2 is based on our Core 13 engine:
- NEW Our new Core 13 engine improves on the previous version by introducing our new VLA™ technology (Vector Loading Acceleration), which makes the response of the plugin much faster.
- Upgraded SASM (Symmetric & Asymmetric Saturation Modeling) high-performance saturation algorithm;
- Introduction of a new post-production sample de-noising tech for cleaner deconvolved impulses called STT (Super transient technology);
- Full compatibility with Client/Server architecture integrated by default in Acqua plugins;
- Engine optimization introducing a new, highly efficient algorithm. This innovative technique is applied to all the deconvolved impulses for further de-noise processing and subsequent elimination of any incorrect low-level behavior (including the so-called "echo bug").
*Early-access / Crazy-access pricings are introductory, time-limited discount periods during which the plugin may be subject to further refinements and minor updates, for better performance and extended compatibility. All updates and bug fixes will be available inside Aquarius under the 'Updates' section.
All other trademarks and trade names mentioned in this page are used for identification purposes only and are properties of their respective owners.