FREE update for current CEIL users.
Acustica Audio is proud to introduce you to Ceil's bigger brother. Give a warm welcome to BigCeil, your ultimate British channel-strip which includes many classic designs in one comprehensive production tool. No matter what your main musical genre is, once you try BigCeil, you'll want to use it on every mix.
In fact, BigCeil is the augmented version of an already versatile processor, which we have made even more powerful by adding additional features and flavours. An extended, straight-to-the-point EQ section, a magic 'air' knob, to add sparkle to your tracks, giving the illusion of a natural space 'around' the sound, plus independent pan controls for Left and Right channels.
BigCeil was sampled using a new experimental automatised approach that utilises a very accurate machine-based procedure, for even more accuracy.
We physically opened the machine and directly sampled the circuit paths so we could eliminate any unnecessary stages to best represent the most authentic character of such a classy machine. Plus, in doing so, we have minimised the risk associated with human error which is always around the corner - we are humans after all! - We are more than sure that you will enjoy the final results very much.
This incredible suite is made up of two different Acqua plug-ins with gorgeous graphical user interfaces
that enable easy and quick parameter changes:
- BIGCEIL (Channel strip)
- CEIL (Channel strip - “Lite” version)
HOW TO TRY A PLUGIN: TRIAL MODE
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website
- Download and Install Aquarius, our products manager, for either Mac or PC
- Log in to Aquarius using your user email and password
- Type the product name in the 'search' field inside Aquarius to find the '(trial)' version of the product, then click on the thumbnail or on the 'Install' button. This will take you to the product page (the trial version of a product is also visible in the 'related products' section on the right)
- Select the right plugin format according to the DAW you are using and click 'Install'
- Aquarius will download, install,and authorise the trial product automatically
- Run your DAW. You're set!
- The old trial authorisation method - which required the 'LASTTRIALS' code - is now obsolete and each trial version of a product can be easily downloaded/installed directly from Aquarius, for a more streamlined process
- Should you see an authorisation error, the reason could be that the product has been already authorised too many times and the limit has been reached
For details about installation/authorization please refer to this page
Big Ceil is based on our Core 13 engine:
- NEW Our new Core 13 engine improves on the previous version by introducing our new VLA™ technology (Vector Loading Acceleration), which makes the response of the plugin much faster.
- Upgraded SASM (Symmetric & Asymmetric Saturation Modeling) high-performance saturation algorithm;
- Introduction of a new post-production sample de-noising tech for cleaner deconvolved impulses called STT (Super transient technology);
- Full compatibility with Client/Server architecture integrated by default in Acqua plugins;
- Engine optimization introducing a new highly efficient algorithm. This innovative technique is applied to all the deconvolved impulses for further de-noise processing and subsequent elimination of any incorrect low-level behavior (including the so-called "echo bug").