Early access pricing -
€189 €129 - Save over 30%
Amber3 VST/AAX/AU plugin suite offers an accurate reproduction of an original, pure Class A optical compressor - a redesigned iconic EQ and preamp by a celebrated US company. In designing Amber3, we aimed at achieving total sound purity and depth, achieved through the use of Class-A discrete solid-state circuitry, as well as a thoughtful mixture of active and passive filter cells, absence of any DC-blocking capacitors on the signal path and more. We then squeezed all the sampled units into a high-performance channel-strip for your own earvana.
In addition to all this we implemented a brand new creative control called Shine, which allows you to go smoothly from a shelf filter to peak. Have fun!
Thanks to the continuous evolution of our core technology, we are excited to offer you a fresh and updated version of our acclaimed Amber plugin, which is now a complete plugin suite for the modern producer:
- Amber3 EQ (Equalizer standalone module) - a Pure Class-A musical equalizer, designed to deliver sonic excellence. Today it could be ranked as one of the most powerful, low-noise parametric EQs available in the digital domain.
- Amber3 Stereo EQ (Stereo Equalizer standalone module) - a Pure 100% discrete Class-A Stereo EQ, characterized by an ultra-realistic design, optimized for absolute signal integrity. It can be considered one of the most musically transparent analog EQ ever created.
- Amber3 Comp (Compressor standalone module) - Class A opto-compressor: a very transparent, dynamic processor designed to deliver utmost musical performance.
- Amber3 Pre (Preamps standalone module) - fully discrete, Class A microphone preamplifier standalone plugin.
- Amber3 Channel-strip - one of the most complete and versatile channel strips we have ever designed, comprising all the previous plugins and squeezing all their power into a single, mix-ready processor. Amber3 Channel-strip is ideal for both mastering and mixing studios;
Each plug-in included in the Amber3 suite comes in a “Standard” version and an alternative “ZL*” version which operates at *zero latency and is thus suitable for use when tracking, at the cost of extra processing resources.
Amber3 is based on our Core 13 engine:
- NEW Our new Core 13 engine improves on the previous version by introducing our new VLA™ technology (Vector Loading Acceleration), which makes the response of the plugin much faster.
- Upgraded SASM (Symmetric & Asymmetric Saturation Modeling) high-performance saturation algorithm;
- Introduction of a new post-production sample de-noising tech for cleaner deconvolved impulses called STT (Super transient technology);
- Full compatibility with Client/Server architecture integrated by default in Acqua plugins;
- Engine optimization introducing a new highly efficient algorithm. This innovative technique is applied to all the deconvolved impulses for further de-noise processing and subsequent elimination of any incorrect low-level behavior (including the so-called "echo bug").
*Early-access / Crazy-access pricings are introductory, time-limited discount periods during which the plugin maybe subject to further refinements and minor updates, for better performance and extended compatibility. All updates and bugfixes will be available inside Aquarius under the 'Updates' section.