Login

My biggest project using Nebula 3 Pro

Your songs!

Re: My biggest project using Nebula 3 Pro

Postby maniak » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:10 am

Hey Man, great video and concept...
Also I love the vocal ;) ... I see that she use the Telefunken M80... but what preamp?

Could you tell us a little more of the chain that you use in the mixing process? :P

Thanks!

DavidMeShow wrote:Hey guys ! :D I want to share with you our new collaboration. First time that Julia and I collaborate 50/50 ! We are really happy with the result ! :D

http://youtu.be/mYZ4x9Hd-ME?list=UUB8K0 ... eFop0hwmNQ
maniak
User Level X
User Level X

Postby DavidMeShow » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:01 pm

Thanks a lot !! =)

Right now, the way that we work is that Julia start the project on her computer. Her audio device is a Fast Track Pro, the preamp is the M-Audio DMP3 and the microphone is the Telefunken M80. We want to upgrade her gears in the future because her setup brings too much noise. After I bring the project down to my computer. I use some R2R from CDsoundmaster and some console emulation from CDsoundmaster as well. I don't remember the exact programs since I often choose different ones for each project. The reverb is also from Nebula. For the mastering, I often use different programs from Nebula as well, to "color" or "warm" the sound in a soft way. I start to use more and more EQs from Nebula as well. I always need to correct the EQ curve of her vocal tracks because it sounds really "metalic" sound but even with my changes, it's still too much there. But at the same time, it gives a special sound on her tracks. And the most important, Julia behind the microphone, is the main reason of the awesome vibe. :D If you have a suggestion of a new audio device or new preamp, I'm really open for suggestions. :D Thanks !
DavidMeShow
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby cpwade » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:54 am

Really Great David. Best to you both. Such great talent.
cpwade

Postby DavidMeShow » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:31 pm

cpwade wrote:Really Great David. Best to you both. Such great talent.

Thanks a lot ! :)
DavidMeShow
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby DavidMeShow » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:47 pm

Another new project ! "Overloaded" The idea behind my song is that I honestly have no idea where we are going on earth right now. When we take a look at the statistics, something needs to happen before we destroy the complete planet that we are supposed to borrow only...

We recorded the video here (Victoriaville) in Québec, Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZrBWALFxuQ&index=82&

Thanks Community of Acustica ! :D
DavidMeShow
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby richie43 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:50 am

That's insane! (In a good way)
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby DavidMeShow » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:45 am

richie43 wrote:That's insane! (In a good way)

Thanks a lot ! :)
DavidMeShow
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby pleplo » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:00 am

yeah Victo! Poutine + Chick n swell. gros fan. et ta toune est super. avec petit back vox de Julia?.

lâche pas les super bons messages dans tes pièces. show à montréal bientot?

awesome work again.
Patrick
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby DavidMeShow » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:57 am

Merci Patrick ! :D

Back vocal from Julia and she's my "helper" for the lyrics. :) Maybe not a show in Montreal but we plan to start playing with some new awesome musicians. Let's see where it goes ! :D Poutine ! Mmmmmm :P
DavidMeShow
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby DavidMeShow » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:42 am

Hey guys ! =) I want to share a new project with you ! The name is "A Break On Earth". Basically, it was supposed to be a film with the help of people on KickStarter but I did not reach my goal so I decided to create a new Youtube channel for this project. Instead of creating a film, I will weekly add videos. It's simple, I wish that everyone could take a break and realize how far we are from our roots. Our planet is a beautiful mystery where everything has a mysterious logic so life goes on. But I'm surely not the only one who notice how much we are destroying that nature these days. It's from my heart that I combine my music mixed with inspiring video footage to create something unique. I hope you enjoy it ! Please Subscribe to my channel on Youtube if you like it. I also created a page on Patreon in hopes that I will receive enough support in the future so I can continue to share this passion with the world. Thanks a lot for reading me ! :)

http://youtu.be/caBJnqjLs_c?list=UUf5gc ... XbNu7uXdkQ
DavidMeShow
User Level XI
User Level XI

PreviousNext

Return to Songs/Tracks