Login

Alternative for Nyrv Agent (Reaper)

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

Re: Alternative for Nyrv Agent (Reaper)

Postby lbhms » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:24 am

fisto wrote:awesome, thanks for the quick fix :)


and thanks for the strip. not tested yet as I don't have mammoth on this laptop. I will try it out properly when I get the chance.

I did obviously import it anyway :)

Looks great though :) and very nicely set up!
lbhms
User Level VI
User Level VI
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:02 am

Re: Alternative for Nyrv Agent (Reaper)

Postby fisto » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:39 am

glad to hear that. thank you :)

I will share some more in the coming days including my strip for U76v2 from Tim P with switchable Ratios (a Knob) and a very nice looking DUALTECHv2.
fisto
User Level V
User Level V
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:50 pm
Location: Austria

Re: Alternative for Nyrv Agent (Reaper)

Postby rossharvey » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:24 pm

fisto wrote:glad to hear that. thank you :)

I will share some more in the coming days including my strip for U76v2 from Tim P with switchable Ratios (a Knob) and a very nice looking DUALTECHv2.


Thanks so much! I don't have Mammoth but have U76 and DualTech - can't wait to try them :¬)
User avatar
rossharvey
User Level IX
User Level IX
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: Alternative for Nyrv Agent (Reaper)

Postby rossharvey » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:25 pm

lbhms wrote:
fisto wrote:awesome, thanks for the quick fix :)


and thanks for the strip. not tested yet as I don't have mammoth on this laptop. I will try it out properly when I get the chance.

I did obviously import it anyway :)

Looks great though :) and very nicely set up!


Thanks for the updates Leon!
User avatar
rossharvey
User Level IX
User Level IX
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: Alternative for Nyrv Agent (Reaper)

Postby lbhms » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:16 pm

No problem! I hate things not working as they should! :D

Hopefully all should work as expected now.
lbhms
User Level VI
User Level VI
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:02 am

Re: Alternative for Nyrv Agent (Reaper)

Postby Thierr7 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:33 pm

Thanks for the tips to all , I haven't tried LBX yet ...

I sure will soon , it seems to be a great tool for Nebula libraries !
User avatar
Thierr7
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 am

Re: Alternative for Nyrv Agent (Reaper)

Postby lbhms » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 pm

Thierr7 wrote:Thanks for the tips to all , I haven't tried LBX yet ...

I sure will soon , it seems to be a great tool for Nebula libraries !


Would be great to hear your opinions :geek:
lbhms
User Level VI
User Level VI
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:02 am

Re: Alternative for Nyrv Agent (Reaper)

Postby Thierr7 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:26 pm

I'm really impressed ...

Just started to build a few instances with LBX and the result is awesome !

I wasn't expecting LBX to manage and run so smoothly + it's super easy ...
Congrats and thanks to the guy who wrote the script .

Now , let's make some great Acquas ! :)

PS : Thanks guys for the tips and vids .

EDIT : A real breakthrough for the workflow with Nebula , really exciting , Big Thanks to All of you :)
User avatar
Thierr7
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 am

Re: Alternative for Nyrv Agent (Reaper)

Postby boldlove » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:17 am

So where can we find some of the shared nebula strips?
boldlove
User Level II
User Level II
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Previous

Return to Other things

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests