Login

Reaper

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

Re: Reaper

Postby Mordus » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:31 pm

fisto wrote:you have to dig through the the thread, at around page 40-55 there is a big knob megapack by user "timbralzoom". he has posted a big library of knobs and graphics for the script.
Also, it is useful to read the thread so that you are familiar with the script :)

There are also cool usage tips there.

Thanks, i'll try to find the knob pack through the post...

I now understand the conceptual relationship between AA and Reaper... digging through infinite posts to find something... :mrgreen:
Keep it simple, be happy.

Logic Pro X / Reaper / RME / Italian Handcrafted Loudspeakers
Mordus

Postby lbhms » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:10 pm

Mordus wrote:
fisto wrote:you have to dig through the the thread, at around page 40-55 there is a big knob megapack by user "timbralzoom". he has posted a big library of knobs and graphics for the script.
Also, it is useful to read the thread so that you are familiar with the script :)

There are also cool usage tips there.

Thanks, i'll try to find the knob pack through the post...

I now understand the conceptual relationship between AA and Reaper... digging through infinite posts to find something... :mrgreen:

Thanks fisto for giving the heads-up to Stripper on this forum.

I have added a link to the controls post in the OP in the Stripper thread. Hopefully I found the latest one. :)
lbhms
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby fisto » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:54 pm

lbhms wrote:
fisto wrote:Thanks fisto for giving the heads-up to Stripper on this forum.

of course, your( Ib0? is this you?) script has to be used mate, it's too damn good :) really.
I'm dasombre on the reaper forum if you're wondering :)
fisto
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby Mordus » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:00 pm

Sure it's good! It's absolutely amazing! Thanks a lot for your work lbhms!
Keep it simple, be happy.

Logic Pro X / Reaper / RME / Italian Handcrafted Loudspeakers
Mordus

Postby lbhms » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:04 pm

fisto wrote:
lbhms wrote:
fisto wrote:Thanks fisto for giving the heads-up to Stripper on this forum.

of course, your( Ib0? is this you?) script has to be used mate, it's too damn good :) really.
I'm dasombre on the reaper forum if you're wondering :)

Aha - makes sense :D Yes lb0 here. I had no idea you were/are dasombre on here...

EQ Control in Stripper is done (bar bugs and eventual improvements). Now working on the macro controls.

Anyway - to get back on topic :D - Reaper is far and away the best DAW I've used for my needs - mainly recording, and (bad) mixing/mastering (although Nebula has definitely made it less bad), and of course script design. Nothing else comes close, and I've been through Cubase/Logic/Sonar/Fruityloops (original version)/Ableton Live. I once had to use ProTools - and hated every second of it :D
lbhms
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby lbhms » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:06 pm

Mordus wrote:Sure it's good! It's absolutely amazing! Thanks a lot for your work lbhms!

Glad you like it. :mrgreen: Feel free to request suggestions/alterations etc on the cockos forum thread.

It's still pretty raw and unpolished in places - but hopefully given time I can sort these things out.
lbhms
User Level VI
User Level VI

Previous

Return to Other things