Login

Clariphonic

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

Re: Clariphonic

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:11 pm

well HO all you can eat is actually freeware/donation-ware now
so just download and try, freeware is 44,1 only just so you know

the 96k version can be bought for £15.00 which is a ridiculous low price :D
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
User avatar
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: Clariphonic

Postby Martinez » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:02 am

jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:well HO all you can eat is actually freeware/donation-ware now
so just download and try, freeware is 44,1 only just so you know

the 96k version can be bought for £15.00 which is a ridiculous low price :D



Problem is, I don't know which bundle it is in.
I've already got Neb libs I don't use, so I don't want more stuff I won't use.
Martinez
Member
Member
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Re: Clariphonic

Postby basaristudios@gmail.com » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:14 am

If you download HOs bundle you will not be doing any music.
Imagine hundreds of presets and mojos...i just gave up on it.
Prime Total, Nebula Server 3, Scarlett 3, Amethyst 2, Aquamarine 3, Titanium, Magenta 3, Navy, Sand, Pink, Pink Compressors.
User avatar
basaristudios@gmail.com
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:09 am
Location: New York City

Re: Clariphonic

Postby Martinez » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:22 am

basaristudios@gmail.com wrote:If you download HOs bundle you will not be doing any music.
Imagine hundreds of presets and mojos...i just gave up on it.


Yeah, that too.
Martinez
Member
Member
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Re: Clariphonic

Postby RJHollins » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:22 am

or just install what you want.

HO's library is called 'AIR'.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]
RJHollins
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: Clariphonic

Postby jfjer379@gmail.com » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:49 am

just read HOŚ pdf
its explained what HW is used for different presets there

im using Henry Olonga`s stuff all the time even i got much stuff from AlexB, Tim p , Cupwice, gene lennon, AITB
you can see i have some
Aqua`s too hehe

you are missing out not using HO seriously :)

you can easily get the HO all you can eat
much more organised if you use nebula setups
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Honey • Ivory • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • White2 • Nebula3 Server
User avatar
jfjer379@gmail.com
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 959
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: Clariphonic

Postby Martinez » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:40 am

jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:just read HOŚ pdf
its explained what HW is used for different presets there

im using Henry Olonga`s stuff all the time even i got much stuff from AlexB, Tim p , Cupwice, gene lennon, AITB
you can see i have some
Aqua`s too hehe

you are missing out not using HO seriously :)

you can easily get the HO all you can eat
much more organised if you use nebula setups



Do you know what bundle it comes in?
Air itself doesn't come separate as a library anymore.
Martinez
Member
Member
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Re: Clariphonic

Postby keedie » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Martinez wrote:
jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:just read HOŚ pdf
its explained what HW is used for different presets there

im using Henry Olonga`s stuff all the time even i got much stuff from AlexB, Tim p , Cupwice, gene lennon, AITB
you can see i have some
Aqua`s too hehe

you are missing out not using HO seriously :)

you can easily get the HO all you can eat
much more organised if you use nebula setups



Do you know what bundle it comes in?
Air itself doesn't come separate as a library anymore.

Henry Olonga's All You Can Eat library has all of the K**h Clariphonic Presets Under H.O. Air 1-8 and Klaritzer presets. I used Nebula Setups to couple both Libraries into one plugin.
Nebula Setups is the best thing since sliced bread :lol:
User avatar
keedie
User Level I
User Level I
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Previous

Return to Other things

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests