Login

Inside Acustica

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

Re: Inside Acustica

Postby flipnaut » Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:24 pm

omg that is poor... do yourself a favour... and get a real machine for italian coffee:

http://www.amazon.com/DeLonghi-EC702-15 ... 63&sr=1-15


http://www.amazon.com/Gaggia-14101-Clas ... 63&sr=1-17

so the next plugin i buy is for a new machine for the poor people in your white clinic office. ...I guess jfer would also buy a plugin to help you out of the problem. Good Plugin for taste needs a godd tasty coffee machine in the office^^
Monitors:PSI A21m, System: Presonus Studio One Pro V3, Intel i7 4790k. Plugins: Pink2412, Amethyst2,Navy, Honey, Scarlet3, Ochre, Magenta3, Titanium, Blue, EQp1, Silk. HW: AML EZ1073, Ap*550a, Chandle* LD Comp, Tape 542. Visit me on: http://audiopaw.de/
User avatar
flipnaut
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Re: Inside Acustica

Postby enriquesilveti » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:24 pm

flipnaut wrote:omg that is poor... do yourself a favour... and get a real machine for italian coffee:

http://www.amazon.com/DeLonghi-EC702-15 ... 63&sr=1-15


http://www.amazon.com/Gaggia-14101-Clas ... 63&sr=1-17

so the next plugin i buy is for a new machine for the poor people in your white clinic office. ...I guess jfer would also buy a plugin to help you out of the problem. Good Plugin for taste needs a godd tasty coffee machine in the office^^


Buy it and send to us...
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
RME UFX | PS Lyra2 | SD USBPre2
VM U15 | VM W10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10
User avatar
enriquesilveti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 2662
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires

Re: Inside Acustica

Postby flipnaut » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:55 pm

G. will buy a new one for his people. He must do it :D 8-)

Or i and jfer would search a machine, send to your office and we get AA Plugins for lifetime?^^ :lol:

Come on... it would be a tasty deal for all of us^^
Monitors:PSI A21m, System: Presonus Studio One Pro V3, Intel i7 4790k. Plugins: Pink2412, Amethyst2,Navy, Honey, Scarlet3, Ochre, Magenta3, Titanium, Blue, EQp1, Silk. HW: AML EZ1073, Ap*550a, Chandle* LD Comp, Tape 542. Visit me on: http://audiopaw.de/
User avatar
flipnaut
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Re: Inside Acustica

Postby beingmf3 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:28 pm

I've got a broken La Cimbali in the garage - maybe SteDal could repair it? I'd be happy to send it over (or rather bring it personally) 8-)
User avatar
beingmf3
Member
Member
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Re: Inside Acustica

Postby SteDal » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:06 pm

beingmf3 wrote:I've got a broken La Cimbali in the garage - maybe SteDal could repair it? I'd be happy to send it over (or rather bring it personally) 8-)


Talk about Homebrew...


:D :D :D
Win 10/64 - Intel i7-5820K - Intel i7-4510U - Reaper 5.29
User avatar
SteDal
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:21 pm
Location: Northern Italy

Re: Inside Acustica

Postby Mimi » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:31 pm

Hahahaha !!!! cool !!!! :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I love coffee...Italian coffee with chocolate is very good :mrgreen:

The working environment is very clean , loved it.
The conference table is the way I like it , just missed bomboniere with chocolates . where the recipipiente with chocolates ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Mimi
Member
Member
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:41 pm
Location: Brazil

Re: Inside Acustica

Postby beingmf3 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:37 pm

SteDal wrote:
beingmf3 wrote:I've got a broken La Cimbali in the garage - maybe SteDal could repair it? I'd be happy to send it over (or rather bring it personally) 8-)


Talk about Homebrew...


:D :D :D

That's exactly what I had in mind :D
User avatar
beingmf3
Member
Member
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Re: Inside Acustica

Postby DeNto » Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:22 pm

Ok this brings me to an idea which is good for all of us!!

So AA is offering us a lot of very good free Plugins, and i think we should offer AA a free Coffee machine as a "thank you" for the work!
Guys from AA need a better coffee machine!!!
Why?
Better Coffee = Better programming!
better programming = even better plug ins!

So my questions to the community here:

Are you guys up for a little donation for a better coffe machine?

Best wishes
Aquamarine, Murano, EQP1, Green, Navy, Orange, Pearl, Titanium, Trinity Eq, Ochre, Red, Amethyst.F*******e,SPL, Drawmer,N*****n KH 310a
User avatar
DeNto
User Level IX
User Level IX
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: Stuttgart, Germany

Re: Inside Acustica

Postby Mordus » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:21 pm

DeNto wrote:Ok this brings me to an idea which is good for all of us!!

So AA is offering us a lot of very good free Plugins, and i think we should offer AA a free Coffee machine as a "thank you" for the work!
Guys from AA need a better coffee machine!!!
Why?
Better Coffee = Better programming!
better programming = even better plug ins!

So my questions to the community here:

Are you guys up for a little donation for a better coffe machine?

Best wishes

Completely agree here 8-)

Coffe is our friend, as mentioned in Geneva Convention Treaties.
:?
Logic Pro X / Reaper / RME / Italian Handcrafted Loudspeakers
User avatar
Mordus
User Level XI
User Level XI
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 am
Location: Barcelona

Re: Inside Acustica

Postby Support » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:19 pm

The international city of Lodi.
Attachments
IMG_20150928_074312.jpg
IMG_20150928_074020.jpg
IMG_20150928_073714.jpg
IMG_20150928_075150.jpg
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
User avatar
Support
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 2877
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am
Location: Lodi, Lombardia, Italy.

PreviousNext

Return to Other things

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests