those crazy nebula 3d graphics

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

those crazy nebula 3d graphics

Postby andrewpanda » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:15 am

anyone want to talk about how fucking crazy those 3d renders of nebula products are? i would really love to see how they made those, they are insanely good looking. :ugeek:
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: those crazy nebula 3d graphics

Postby namooz » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:31 am

Yes, they do look good, and they sound just as good. I've been using the Aqua Blue and it is insanely good, fat, juicy, focused. The whole thing works beautifully all the way around. There is something magical in the upper mids, a texture thing or whatever. I can get 6 of them along with six Nebula's going on an older system (lots of hardware mixed with). This is one thing Nebula has taught me, that you don't need a lot of plugins/channel to achieve their sound, or yours…..Here is one happy camper.
Last edited by namooz on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
User Level VI
User Level VI

Postby nverxion » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:26 am

I've been wondering more about who makes them than how they're made.

It's just a matter of designing the unit, modeling the geometry in a 3D package like 3DS Max or Maya, placing the texture maps, and rendering the images out with a proper lighting rig.

I can do this myself, actually. I wonder if Acustica would ever need help creating them in the future... :D
AcquaVox - Amethyst - AQ3 - Emerald - Green - Ivory - Magenta - Navy - Neo - Ochre - Orange - Pearl - Red - Sand - Scarlet - Tan - Nebula 3 Server
User Level X
User Level X

Postby Martinez » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:04 am

Just imagine how good the GUI for a tape machine complete with compression would look?

Still waiting...hint, hint.

Return to Other things