Login

Licenza Nebula 3 pro

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

Licenza Nebula 3 pro

Postby jfollower » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:14 pm

Buongiorno e un augurio di buon 2015!!!!!!
Ieri ho acquistato Nebula 3 pro l ho installato ho ricevuto la licenza e ho scaricato tutte le librerie dal mio account.
Ho cercato nel Forum e non solo li...riguardo all "installazione" della licenza e delle librerie ma non sono riuscito a venirne fuori!
Ho due file nella cartella Licenza INIT.n2p e INIt.n2ve non so dove spostarli (devo farlo vero?).

Alcune librerie hanno un Libraryinstaller .exe ( io ho MAC) e un LibraryInstaller.Non so cosa fare.

Scusate se nn ho trovato nel forum un Topic già aperto.....e scusate se le mie domande possono essere banali!

p.s.: per le librerie di AlexB nei vari manuali ho letto di copiare "n2p e "n2v" nelle rispettive cartelle Programs & Vectors.....vale anche x Nebula ?
jfollower
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Licenza Nebula 3 pro

Postby jfollower » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:28 pm

Hello and a wish for good in 2015 !!!!!!
Yesterday I bought the pro Nebula 3 I installed I received the license and I downloaded all the libraries from my account.
I searched the forum and not only them ... about all "installation" of the license and the libraries but I could not get out!
I have two files in the License and INIT.n2p INIt.n2ve not know where to move them (I have to do it?).

Some libraries have a Libraryinstaller .exe (I MAC) and a LibraryInstaller.Non know what to do.

Sorry if nn I found a forum topic already open ..... and sorry if my questions are trivial!

ps: for libraries AlexB in the various manuals I read copy "N2P and" n2v "in their respective folders Programs & Vectors ..... also applies x Nebula?
jfollower
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby SWANG » Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:16 pm

hi jfollower. you have posted this in the general forum. you should probably post it here:

http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=11

but better yet, send a support ticket. that will get you a much faster response.

enjoy...
ok, bye!!!
SWANG
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Support » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:08 pm

jfollower wrote:Hello and a wish for good in 2015 !!!!!!
Yesterday I bought the pro Nebula 3 I installed I received the license and I downloaded all the libraries from my account.
I searched the forum and not only them ... about all "installation" of the license and the libraries but I could not get out!
I have two files in the License and INIT.n2p INIt.n2ve not know where to move them (I have to do it?).

Some libraries have a Libraryinstaller .exe (I MAC) and a LibraryInstaller.Non know what to do.

Sorry if nn I found a forum topic already open ..... and sorry if my questions are trivial!

ps: for libraries AlexB in the various manuals I read copy "N2P and" n2v "in their respective folders Programs & Vectors ..... also applies x Nebula?

Read email sent from us with your personal key and detailed instructions for personal key installation.
Read 3rd party library developer user manual to know where to install files and how to authorized it.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby jfollower » Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:52 pm

Happy new year to all!!!!
Thanks!however I solved thanks to the forum!
jfollower
User Level 0
User Level 0

Return to Other things