Login

help with uploading screenshots

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

help with uploading screenshots

Postby ianc » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:32 am

Hi folks, was hoping someone could point me to the right help page or help give me info on how to upload some pics as its eluding me on how to do this for a little tutorial I've made for newbies, if you know where I should post it too,that would be a great help also
thanks in advance in anticipation of your replies
I wish I could drum half as well with two hands as one of Terry Bozzio's feet
ianc
User Level X
User Level X

Re: help with uploading screenshots

Postby Support » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:02 pm

Hello ianc. Check picture format, .JPG should work. If not send me a support ticket.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby botus99 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:51 pm

imgur makes uploading pictures very easy in my experience. Just click the Upload button on the top, browse/drag n drop/paste, done. ;)
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby ianc » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:07 am

thanks
I'll give it a go tomorrow,I need to look a bit harder it seems, i've done them in jpg, so thats a relief :D
ianc
User Level X
User Level X

Postby hopi2013 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:37 am

another way is with Imageshack.com

you upload your images, then you get a line of html code from them to post into a forum...

also you can post the other line that is a direct link... that way the picture does not show in your post but clicking on the link you post will open the picture in a new browser window.
hopi2013
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby ianc » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:42 pm

thanks hopi seems like the way for me to go as when I press image i dont get any way to browse to the pic ,what happens is I get this [ img ][ /img ] (I changed it a bit or it disappears) appear on the page [url][/url] also for the URL, SO a simple link to paste seems like my only option. maybe i should try putting the link in the middle of the bracketed img's.
After some testing imageshack worked with that method but only being thumb nail sized for free users I thought I'd use that size for a little preview and a link to the detailed version with imgur, so thanks again ,I consider myself helped.
ianc
User Level X
User Level X

Postby botus99 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:40 pm

ianc wrote:After some testing imageshack worked with that method but only being thumb nail sized for free users I thought I'd use that size for a little preview and a link to the detailed version with imgur, so thanks again ,I consider myself helped.

Nice! Glad to help :mrgreen:
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Return to Other things