Login

From CDSoundMaster VTMC-M2

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

Re: From CDSoundMaster VTMC-M2

Postby ce1909 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Maybe so but Michael's D*x & Drum Comp both work very well using Nebula.
i7 5820k, 32GB RAM, Win7 x64
ce1909
User Level XI
User Level XI
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Re: From CDSoundMaster VTMC-M2

Postby hopi2013 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 am

seems to be something amiss with the trial [free] download on the site.

Clicking the link goes to a page where you enter a name and email, not directly to a download... and filling that out then says 'you will get an email shortly'... but no such email arrives...
hopi2013
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Re: From CDSoundMaster VTMC-M2

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:22 am

Hi Hopi-
We haven't been experiencing any issues with downloads reaching emails.
Please check your spam folder-
If you do not get a download from filling in your name and email- send me an email directly and I will send you a direct download from there.
email mangelarts at a o l dot com

hopi2013 wrote:seems to be something amiss with the trial [free] download on the site.

Clicking the link goes to a page where you enter a name and email, not directly to a download... and filling that out then says 'you will get an email shortly'... but no such email arrives...
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:18 am

Re: From CDSoundMaster VTMC-M2

Postby cdsoundmaster » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:22 am

Thanks to everyone on the incredible response on this release! :-)
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:18 am

Re: From CDSoundMaster VTMC-M2

Postby mtalavera » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:33 am

cdsoundmaster wrote:Hi Hopi-
We haven't been experiencing any issues with downloads reaching emails.
Please check your spam folder-
If you do not get a download from filling in your name and email- send me an email directly and I will send you a direct download from there.
email mangelarts at a o l dot com

hopi2013 wrote:seems to be something amiss with the trial [free] download on the site.

Clicking the link goes to a page where you enter a name and email, not directly to a download... and filling that out then says 'you will get an email shortly'... but no such email arrives...


I have not received an email as well after requesting the demo twice. It has been over an hour and nothing in my inbox or my spam folder.


So I've emailed Michael directly for the demo.
mtalavera
Member
Member
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat May 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Re: From CDSoundMaster VTMC-M2

Postby cdsoundmaster » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:01 am

Hi Hopi, Mtalavara, and any others who may have experienced issues receiving their direct downloads;

This should be resolved now- please try again and email me to let me know if you receive your download.

We believe the problem came as a result of several email providers who just updated their DMARC policy regarding how they accept or decline email domains.

mtalavera wrote:
cdsoundmaster wrote:Hi Hopi-
We haven't been experiencing any issues with downloads reaching emails.
Please check your spam folder-
If you do not get a download from filling in your name and email- send me an email directly and I will send you a direct download from there.
email mangelarts at a o l dot com

hopi2013 wrote:seems to be something amiss with the trial [free] download on the site.

Clicking the link goes to a page where you enter a name and email, not directly to a download... and filling that out then says 'you will get an email shortly'... but no such email arrives...


I have not received an email as well after requesting the demo twice. It has been over an hour and nothing in my inbox or my spam folder.


So I've emailed Michael directly for the demo.
cdsoundmaster
Vip Member
Vip Member
 
Posts: 447
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:18 am

Re: From CDSoundMaster VTMC-M2

Postby hopi2013 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:31 pm

thanks Micheal... I just did try it again and now it worked for the download as expected...
but a couple days back it did not...
hopi2013
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:32 pm

Previous

Return to Other things

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests