Login

New License Request

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

New License Request

Postby IsRaelMusiq » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:38 pm

I recently built a totally new cpu and need a new license code sent to me to be able to use my Nebula Pro 3 on this new machine. I have sent an email to info@acusticaudio.com multiple times however It has bounced back. Is there anyway I can have this resolved?
IsRaelMusiq
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: New License Request

Postby enriquesilveti » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:31 pm

IsRaelMusiq wrote:I recently built a totally new cpu and need a new license code sent to me to be able to use my Nebula Pro 3 on this new machine. I have sent an email to info@acusticaudio.com multiple times however It has bounced back. Is there anyway I can have this resolved?

Welcome IsRaelMusiq. Customers request online service and now is working, we called GKG. Upload you .SER file in User Area > My License > Request. You will get your key in about 20 seconds.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=362
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SDD)
SP4 (i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SDD)
UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U15 | VM Win10 | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX5 | LN2C | Smaart8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | NIK5
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby IsRaelMusiq » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Wow, thank you for your quick and fast response enriquesilveti. That is GREAT customer service! I will surely follower your steps and get everything up and running today. I guess I was reading the wrong way to go about this when I read the "FAQ" page. The way you just posted is a MUCH easier way to do it. Thanks so much again!

5 Should I request a new license when upgrading my computer?

Changing the motherboard or the processor will not change the Nebula key, so don't worry! The only time you will need to request a new license is when you change your system hard drive (the one that Windows is installed on). If you have changed your system hard drive please send us an e-mail at info@acusticaudio.com.
IsRaelMusiq
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby enriquesilveti » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:52 pm

IsRaelMusiq wrote:Wow, thank you for your quick and fast response enriquesilveti. That is GREAT customer service! I will surely follower your steps and get everything up and running today. I guess I was reading the wrong way to go about this when I read the "FAQ" page. The way you just posted is a MUCH easier way to do it. Thanks so much again!

5 Should I request a new license when upgrading my computer?

Changing the motherboard or the processor will not change the Nebula key, so don't worry! The only time you will need to request a new license is when you change your system hard drive (the one that Windows is installed on). If you have changed your system hard drive please send us an e-mail at info@acusticaudio.com.

We are going to updater several post during Q1 2014. In PC/WIN HDD/SSD is the key. Just check in notepad your .SER file number. If that number change you need a new registration.
Enrique Silveti.

UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby IsRaelMusiq » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:20 pm

I was able to get everything uploaded I believe. Thanks again for all your help! Now back to making music :)
IsRaelMusiq
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby IsRaelMusiq » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:36 pm

I only write again because I submitted my ser file 12hrs ago but I still have not received any confirmation email with additional instructions and it said it could take 3 to 60 minutes. I know its the weekend so it could be that as well but I wanted to be proactive and see if there was anything I maybe missed in the process?
IsRaelMusiq
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby enriquesilveti » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:47 am

IsRaelMusiq wrote:I only write again because I submitted my ser file 12hrs ago but I still have not received any confirmation email with additional instructions and it said it could take 3 to 60 minutes. I know its the weekend so it could be that as well but I wanted to be proactive and see if there was anything I maybe missed in the process?

Check in My licenses > Archive, you should have a backup. Acustica Audio email could be in spam folder, check it!
Enrique Silveti.

UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby IsRaelMusiq » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:37 pm

I will explain everything I did because maybe I am doing something wrong.

I downloaded Nebula 64 version and installed everything fine. I tried to open up Nebula in Cubase and it opens up but it stops loading and says "Autherization: Send this serial --> and then theres a number." I looked in nebulatemprepository folder and every folder in that folder because I thought a .Ser file would be generated but it did not. I then followed the instruction you provided about creating your own .Ser file if it does not automatically generate one by taking that number after it says "Send this Serial" put it in a word file and made the .Ser file which I then uploaded and pressed OK after it showed a bunch of Text when I uploaded. From there I waited to see if I would get an email but I never got one.

I checked all of my spam folders in my email and also checked my licenses archives and there is still nothing there. It says this when I go to archives

"Once we have authorized your license, it will appear in this page. If you do not have any license showing, it means your authorization is currently pending with us (the file will marked as Under processing...), or that you have not authorized any Acustica Audio products.

Files in directory (./users/./IsRaelMusiq):

My requests - History

Caption

Id-X_ProductX_Request(dd-mm-yyyy_hh.mm.ss).zip -> Backup of file request (.ser)
Id-X_ProductX_License(dd-mm-yyyy_hh.mm.ss).zip -> License files for normal installation
Id-X_Installer_ProductX_License(dd-mm-yyyy_hh.mm.ss).zip -> Installer for automatic license setup (only for Windows)

For further information, please contact: licensing@acustica-audio.com"

At this point I just want to get it over and done with. Is there any faster way I can get this resolved by just sending a new license or something because I do not believe I will be able to get this handled. Thank you very much for your time and patience, your very helpful!
IsRaelMusiq
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby enriquesilveti » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:45 am

Id-X_ProductX_License(dd-mm-yyyy_hh.mm.ss).zip -> License files for normal installation

Download this file. UnZip the file. Install your custom key manually:

1. Copy INIT.N2P file in Programs folder
2. Copy INIT.N2V file in Vectors folder

Acustica Audio Products Key F.A.Q.: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=362

I checked all of my spam folders in my email and also checked my licenses archives and there is still nothing there. It says this when I go to archives

I'm reporting this issue. Could be something wrong between pay-pal email and AA email address.
Enrique Silveti.

UFX | Lyra2 | USBPre2
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Postby IsRaelMusiq » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Greetings,

I can not download any zip from that page. There is no links when I goto my "Archive" page, there is only "text" there. Is there anyway someone can send me a file via email. I can not get installed properly and have read EVERY FAQ on the site and follow every step on the site already and three days later I am still at the same point where I was before. I can prove I paid for this problem years ago and everything worked fine until I built this new computer but, I do not feel it should be this difficult to use a registered and payed for product on a new cpu. Please send any files or auth codes I need to IsRaelMusiq at Gmail.com because I am tired of going back and forward reading FAQ's only to waste even more time and be unsuccessful in installing this program. Thank you so much for your help.
IsRaelMusiq
User Level 0
User Level 0

Next

Return to Other things