Login

I just got the product, but I think I messed up

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

I just got the product, but I think I messed up

Postby mississippi » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:31 am

I don't see a download page. How can I download it. I messed up. :?:
mississippi
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: I just got the product, but I think I messed up

Postby botus99 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:36 am

On the upper-right corner of the page it says "User Area". My guess is that you just bought Nebula and are looking for the download of it. That's where it will be, under "My Downloads"
Win10 Pro 64 / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM / Reaper | Allen&Heath ZED-R16 / Echo AudiofirePre8
Nebula Ultimate - Ochre, Red, Charly, Tan, Orange, Blue, Navy, Purple, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, 2412, 7236, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral
botus99
Expert
Expert

Postby mississippi » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:55 am

botus99 wrote:On the upper-right corner of the page it says "User Area". My guess is that you just bought Nebula and are looking for the download of it. That's where it will be, under "My Downloads"

Thanks sir, you were most helpful. Got it figured out I think. Now I need to put it in Reaper. I have a folder for vst, do i put it in that and then it goes into reaper automatically?

again thanks for the assistance

mississipp
mississippi
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby Gemini Audio » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:37 pm

Just run the installer and choose the vst folder, where all your other vst plugins are installed. Then you'll be prompted to choose the location for the application folder. All libraries will be installed there, so choose a big hard drive. Reaper will recognize it automatically, if Nebula is installed where all your other vst plugins are installed too. You can always add directories in Reaper's preferences under VST, which Reaper will scan each time you open it.

I kindly welcome you to the Nebula Community!
Gemini Audio
User Level XI
User Level XI

Return to Other things