Login

Vanishing threads

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

Vanishing threads

Postby richie43 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:36 am

I know that this is an audio forum, but this IS the "other things" section.... I am wondering where Tunca's thread about the chaos in Istanbul went. There is some pretty serious things going on there right now, and he is a forum member, and he was merely trying to make people aware of what is happening since the government run media sources are bottling this up. It even took the prestigious BBC news a while to start covering this. Come on folks, show some global support. If the devs need to take this down as well, maybe you can PM me and tell me why. I am not trying to cause trouble, I am only trying to be supportive.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Re: Vanishing threads

Postby Tunca_Kucuk » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:52 pm

TK
Tunca_Kucuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Tunca_Kucuk » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Sorry.
Last edited by Tunca_Kucuk on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
TK
Tunca_Kucuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby richie43 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:14 am

I am supportive of you Tunca, that is why I started this thread. But check your PM...
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby mertayy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:54 am

I have to say this isn't entirely Tunca's fault. All the info we can gather here is from websites and International news channels.

As expected, there is a lot of fake information going on so we try to adapt the worst. Basicly Tunca's fault here is he shouldn't have commented about this before proving it...but please understand his reflex because one can smell tear gas even in their home (yes its that bad).

There's no point arguing politics in a music forum and I know most Turkish members never used this forum in the past. To sum-up the situation (for clarity not argument) I'll write this;

Turkey is the only Islamic country thats ruled with democracy. The people you see on TV (50% who voted against the current goverment) who's fighting the police are trying to keep it this way as the current goverments intention is different...

The reason why the world should care is not only moral. To some statistics, Turkey has the 10th strongest army in the world...I'm sure no one wants another Nuclear Iran as keep in mind, in the past life style Iran was very similar to European countrys.

Finally, I just want to add we're already getting help from outside (like femen, Anonymus etc...). Only international awareness is important to us and seems we're achieving it.

Thanks for reading.
mertayy

Postby richie43 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:27 am

mertayy wrote:I have to say this isn't entirely Tunca's fault. All the info we can gather here is from websites and International news channels.

As expected, there is a lot of fake information going on so we try to adapt the worst. Basicly Tunca's fault here is he shouldn't have commented about this before proving it...but please understand his reflex because one can smell tear gas even in their home (yes its that bad).

There's no point arguing politics in a music forum and I know most Turkish members never used this forum in the past. To sum-up the situation (for clarity not argument) I'll write this;

Turkey is the only Islamic country thats ruled with democracy. The people you see on TV (50% who voted against the current goverment) who's fighting the police are trying to keep it this way as the current goverments intention is different...

The reason why the world should care is not only moral. To some statistics, Turkey has the 10th strongest army in the world...I'm sure no one wants another Nuclear Iran as keep in mind, in the past life style Iran was very similar to European countrys.

Finally, I just want to add we're already getting help from outside (like femen, Anonymus etc...). Only international awareness is important to us and seems we're achieving it.

Thanks for reading.

Yes to everything you said. That's why I started this thread. I don't blame Tunca at all, passion and anger can make anyone blow their top, I've actually been in similar situations but in less scary ways. I want the American public and media to catch wind of the truth here.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby Tunca_Kucuk » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:54 pm

TK
Tunca_Kucuk
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby richie43 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:08 am

I have been following this since you posted here. Even the United States and BBC media is not telling the whole truth. I have been spreading around the info you send.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby mertayy » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:59 am

richie43 wrote:I have been following this since you posted here. Even the United States and BBC media is not telling the whole truth. I have been spreading around the info you send.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZgkTV9bUhE&feature=youtu.be
mertayy

Postby SWAN » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:25 am

richie43 wrote:I have been following this since you posted here. Even the United States and BBC media is not telling the whole truth. I have been spreading around the info you send.

what is the whole truth? can someone spell it out-Im not getting it...? police brutality?
Mac Mini i7 quad 2.6

Logic X
Live 9
Reaper
SWAN
Expert
Expert

Next

Return to Other things