Login

Get your free copy of SoundToys Little Microshift

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

Get your free copy of SoundToys Little Microshift

Postby dagovitsj » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:10 am

Hi!
I hope it's not heresy to post tips about other plugins than Nebula here...!

Go grab your free version of SoundToys Little Microshift here: https://www.soundtoys.com/sxsw2013/&rc=395-3358-604

In short: "Little MicroShift™ is three classic versions of the widening/spacial effect of micro pitch-shifting ..."
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Re: Get your free copy of SoundToys Little Microshift

Postby david1103 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:00 am

thanks for that info, and the code, BUT conditions are:

>> You have an iLok USB key and active iLok.com account

unbelievable! to get your free plug-in you need an iLok account, that makes sense!

there is free, there is free and you have to look at our adverts (fair enough), there is free, you have to look at our adverts and give away your email (ok, it had better be good) and NOW free means supply... full name and address, telephone no, email and iLok account details... maybe i should send them my passport and medical records too :o

Free... lol. Its only a 3 preset delay and pitch shift. i BET it has some stupid installer with it too, chances of it being a .dll file you can peacefully drag into your plug-in directory is nill... probably comes with malware, spyware, New World Order chemtrail ware and hijacks your computer until you submit to being locked in an 'advert torture room' with 24/7 soundtoys adverts playing while you are handcuffed to a chair screaming!

lol... i have been awake too long, being silly now, off to bed :)
david1103
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: Get your free copy of SoundToys Little Microshift

Postby dagovitsj » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:19 pm

He, he!
Yeah, I thought after reading 2 sentences that you probably have had too much coffee, too little fresh air, too many hours awake sweathing over a mix etc...!

If one has had a bad day, visit acustica-audio and have a big laugh ;)!!!

Didn't know that serious music "nerding" could cause so much laughter. SWAN's legendary comment to RJHollins euphoric experience with AlexB's MPEq comes to my mind: "50 shades of MPEq" ;) http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=25441&hilit=50+shades&start=10

If one has had a bad day, visit acustica-audio and have a big laugh ;)!!!

Back on topic: I haven't had time to test it yet, but perhaps it does a decent job, perhaps not? SoundToys makes good stuff,so I will test it.
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Return to Other things