Login

Can I sell my Nebula 3 Pro and all my libaries?

If you need to write about anything else please do it here..

Re: Can I sell my Nebula 3 Pro and all my libaries?

Postby richie43 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:20 pm

No problem. Obviously you can sell them any way you want, but I think of it like retail; if your objective is to move merch quickly, offer package deals but at a possible smaller profit. If your objective is to still give a deal but get a possibly larger profit, sell things at a fair price individually. The second way would probably take longer (maybe not though since we are dealing with a very hot commodity!) but in the end I think that you will end up with more money in your pocket to bail you out of whatever issue you are having. I can't stress enough how strongly I feel that your most likely "customers" are going to already own Nebula AND already own at least 1 of the libraries you are trying to sell. And all of those people will automatically disregard buying your stuff if you sell it as any kind of "buy all or none" package whether or not the package includes Nebula. Believe it or not, I have put alot of thought into your situation (I am geeky that way and am naturally overly-compassionate about people), have quite a bit of marketing experience under my belt, and have figured out what I would do if I were in your situation;
Sacrifice the selling of the Nebula bundle as a requirement, put that up for sale separately. If someone wants it, great. If not, that is a small loss. Sell the libraries individually for a fair price to encourage people to snatch them up, but not at a huge loss for you. Enough savings to make people want them quickly, but not so cheap that it is unfair to you or the dev's of each Library. Also stress to potential buyers to support each of the devs and purchase more libraries from them in the future, again to respect the devs.
Ok, enough long-windedness. I am truly sorry that you have to resort to this, but there's my thought out advice. If you choose to go this route, I for one would be happy to see what libraries you have for sale. Good luck and keep a positive attitude. That alone will help more than you can imagine!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby elam » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:44 pm

You should definitely follow Richie's advices, all that he said in this last post is true ...

Just add the fact that you should clarify the "license transfer" too with the devs. for customer service (I'm sure you already think about it).People like Michael put a lot of time and efforts to personalize customer service and I'm sure if the license is transferred properly he would feel more comfortable to help the "new" customer (other devs.too).

That said good luck my man.

Last thing, in this "financial crisis" times, don't let the system f*&^ck you up... As you know it just wait for you to make a mistake to enslave you.So tight money management,f&*ck credit card company!,f%^&ck companies who propose to "buy your debt" too they will just put you down even more.Sell your stuff ask a couple of REAL friend for loans,etc,etc...

And remember: It's not what you make but what you spend.

Stay strong and focus HIFIDELITY you'll get by.
One.
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby HIFIDELITY » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Guys, just to let you know im just waiting for 1 more dev to give his consent and then the Auctions on! iv emailed him 4 times! so you probably know who it is? Lol Many Thanks and Kind Regards Jay
HIFIDELITY
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby richie43 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:53 pm

So are you figuring out how to keep your precious Nebula and libraries?
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby HIFIDELITY » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Hallo guys ,Sorry its been a while but i have also been ill! Yes i am still selling nebula and my libaries but iv heard back from every developer and they have gave me there blessing to sell,but there is just 1 dev who is not responding to my emails,pm..ect! Iv contacted him 5 times but nothing and the libaries are quite important.. The Classic Logic Console pro,preamp color suit pro and vintage mastering Eq.And the problem is im really funny and wont do anything dodgy until everything and everyone is ok with the sales! So as soon as i hear from Alex it will be up for sale,and to be honest the situation im in! the sooner the better! Kind Regards Jay P.S I dont know if im allowed to mention this here but because of the problems im in i hope its ok? I am also being forced to sell my midi keyboard/Controller! Its a Novation Remote SL37...Its in exellent condition and still boxed,every knob,button,fader,pot,ect...is in perfect condition,Its as good as New, So Many Thanks for looking and if you are intrested in any of the above please pm me.. Jay
HIFIDELITY
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby HIFIDELITY » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:07 pm

BACK ON SALE! SORRY FOR MESSING! STILL IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE
Last edited by HIFIDELITY on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
HIFIDELITY
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby richie43 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Oops. Bummer man.
Last edited by richie43 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
richie43
Expert
Expert

Postby elam » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:09 pm

EDIT: It seems that HIFIDELITY is selling them after all :cry: ...
Last edited by elam on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby mertayy » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Good news, it would suck not having you around here :!:
mertayy

Postby HIFIDELITY » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

mertayy wrote:Good news, it would suck not having you around here :!:

Thanks so much Mertayy,that really means alot, and thanks to richi43 and everyone, your words helped massivly! And Elam,dont worry fella iv got that cameron covered Lol.. Anyway,i wish you all the best and if there is anything and i mean anything i can do for you just ask, and i really mean that! Take Care Jay STILL MEAN ALL THIS,YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND A CREDIT TO NEBULA
HIFIDELITY
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

PreviousNext

Return to Other things