Hi,Im having extreme money problems and am inquing if it is posible to sell my Nebula 3 Pro and all my libraries of which i have quite alot? If anyone has any advice it would be much appreciated. Many Thanks and Kind Regards Jay
It may be hard to sell the Nebula program as it is hard for software companies to feel confident that you are not running it on your own computer while they authorize it to another. It's a trust thing. I know it CAN be done, but whether or not AA does this is yet to be seen. As far as your libraries go, most of them you COULD because they will install and work on any computer that has Nebula 3 installed on it. I don't know where the individual devs of your libraries stand on this, but I bet if you email each of them they will be quick to tell you. I would like to think that most of them will understand. I have personally had many communications with Michael Angel and Alessandro Boschi (Alex B) and they are both very genuine, kind, and understanding people. They are also businessmen, so if they are uncomfortable with the idea of you selling their product, I guess if it were me in your shoes I would try to understand. But as the last response said, that's really too bad HIFIDELITY. I would try to keep them all and find other ways to either make or save money. Like no smoking, drinking, or junk-food maybe.... If the devs are all good with it, let me know if you are selling your libraries, I may be able to help you out. I'd rather hear that you were able to keep it all though.... Honestly, good luck!
Thank you so much G i really,really appreciate it! Im having such a hard time deciding what to do! i REALLY dont want to sell anything Nebula related but,as i said things are quite dire,to say the least! Once iv decided what im gonna do i will contact the devs to ask for there permision and if all is good ill post everything thats up for sale. But to be honest i think i would rather do it as a whole package,Neb 3 Pro and about 10 libraries! So give me a day or two and ill post the decision in this thread. Also, i would really like to thank you for your kind words (u no who u r) iy means alot! Kind rEGArds Jay
Good luck fellow musician. I bet you will have better luck selling the libraries without the Nebula Pro because it's the people that already have Nebula that already love it and know the value and awesomeness of the libraries. Just a thought. I hope that you can keep it all.....
Hi Guys, THE dreaded decision i have been forced to make is YES im selling it all So as i said in my previous post i would really like to sell as a bundle! Everything is worth 320.eros/449.usd/282.Pounds. As i said i really am in a very bad financial situation! so im gonna ask G if i can do it as a sort of auction listing lasting for about a week,highest bid wins! I havent stated what libraries there are because im still waiting for the devs replies! So once i hear from them and everthings ok with G i will get the ball rolling! Thanks so much for all your help and hopfully whoever wins gets as much fun out of it as i did! Stay Tuned,More Info to Come! Kind Rehards Jay
Good luck HIFIDELITY. I am saddened for ya. But as I said before, you may miss out on many bidders by requiring them to purchase the Nebula bundle with it all since I am guessing that it's the people that already own Nebula that will appreciate the value of the libraries. Maybe offer 2 prices...? 1 as complete bundle, another as complete bundle minus the Nebula. Just a thought. Also you may get more money if you sell individually since any Nebula owner will only need certain libraries, and most likely different people will have different needs so in the end more people buy and you sell all. I'm just looking at it logically and trying to help. I for one can't buy them all because I own many and have Nebula, but I can bet that you have at least one library that I have been eyeing for a while..... and every other user will be like that as well, but eying a different one. Good luck, I hope the best for you.
Hi,Richie,Thanks for the kind words and advice! splitting into two bundles could be a good idea? Im just waiting on replies from the devs,G and Eric have given their blessing,so im just waiting for Alex,Micheal and Niklas. Once i have their consent i will get the ball rolling! Many Tanks and Kind Regards Jay