Login

Ultramarine (mid/side vintage compressor)

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Ultramarine (mid/side vintage compressor)

Postby waffleneck » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:03 pm

Ultramarine full version is NOT working on OSX because after installation, it creates ULTTRL.ser. I believe Ultramarine should create ULT.ser which, subsequently will create ULT.aut upon uploading to the Acustica site. Can I just rename ULTTRL.ser, then upload it? Or is there a fix coming?
Amber, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Blue, D361, Emerald, EQP1, Green, Honey, Ivory, Magenta, Navy, Nebula, Ochre, Orange, Pearl, Pink, Pink Bundle, Purple Bundle, Red, Scarlet, Silk, Tan, Titanium, Trinity, Ultramarine, White
waffleneck
User Level X
User Level X

Postby NoNameComesInMind » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:10 pm

waffleneck wrote:Ultramarine full version is NOT working on OSX because after installation, it creates ULTTRL.ser. I believe Ultramarine should create ULT.ser which, subsequently will create ULT.aut upon uploading to the Acustica site. Can I just rename ULTTRL.ser, then upload it? Or is there a fix coming?

they said they will release the trial version without any expiration date till' the real product is available again with all the fixes.
EQualizer, Nebula, Coffee.
NoNameComesInMind

Postby waffleneck » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:25 pm

NoNameComesInMind wrote:
waffleneck wrote:Ultramarine full version is NOT working on OSX because after installation, it creates ULTTRL.ser. I believe Ultramarine should create ULT.ser which, subsequently will create ULT.aut upon uploading to the Acustica site. Can I just rename ULTTRL.ser, then upload it? Or is there a fix coming?

they said they will release the trial version without any expiration date till' the real product is available again with all the fixes.

Ok great but in the mean time, I've messed it all up. :x I tried to upload the renamed ULT file and I got a message saying "You have used up all your authorizations for this product." So I would advise against uploading any .SER files for this beast until the release of the final version. :mrgreen:
Amber, Amethyst, Aquamarine, Blue, D361, Emerald, EQP1, Green, Honey, Ivory, Magenta, Navy, Nebula, Ochre, Orange, Pearl, Pink, Pink Bundle, Purple Bundle, Red, Scarlet, Silk, Tan, Titanium, Trinity, Ultramarine, White
waffleneck
User Level X
User Level X

Postby fabio.migliorati » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:56 pm

ULTRAMARINE is available...official release.. we will announce very soon!

So you can download it! you can use your dashboard

If you have problem with licenses, please send me an e-mail (licensing department).. I will add EXTRAs
fabio.migliorati

Postby giancarlo » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:30 pm

Officially released
If you experience issues on mac osx drop an email to fabio.migliorati@acusticaudio.net and he will provide a fully functional version derived from the exact trial version you've already tested. After the release disaster we are trying to prevent all further issues for the week we are on vacation.

Live (asap) version will be distributed asap, we are waiting for more feedbacks from the beta team.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby javahut » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Does this 1.3.963 version work okay in Windows? No unexpected "surprises"?
downtempo.dub.psychedlic.twang
Canartic - Modulotion
javahut
User Level V
User Level V

Postby giancarlo » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:51 pm

yes on windows we never had issues apparently
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby flipnaut » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Hallo,

i cannot install the trial version of ultramarine and got two failures under windows 10:

I downloaded ultramarine two times - to be absolutely shure that there was nothing wrong with download. 1st during installation i got three warnings with .dll files. I never had of these problems before. I ignored the warnings and installed.

I opened my daw to create .ser file. While uploading the .ser "ULTTRL.SER" the Acustica Servers report that this .Ser is unknown and the filesize is too big (1kb).

:oops:
Monitors:PSI A21m, System: Presonus Studio One Pro V3, Intel i7 4790k. Plugins: Pink2412, Amethyst2,Navy, Honey, Scarlet3, Ochre, Magenta3, Titanium, Blue, EQp1, Silk. HW: AML EZ1073, Ap*550a, Chandle* LD Comp, Tape 542. Visit me on: http://audiopaw.de/
flipnaut
Expert
Expert

Postby Mauri » Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:08 pm

flipnaut wrote:Hallo,

i cannot install the trial version of ultramarine and got two failures under windows 10:

I downloaded ultramarine two times - to be absolutely shure that there was nothing wrong with download. 1st during installation i got three warnings with .dll files. I never had of these problems before. I ignored the warnings and installed.

I opened my daw to create .ser file. While uploading the .ser "ULTTRL.SER" the Acustica Servers report that this .Ser is unknown and the filesize is too big (1kb).

That is a known problem when using Internet Explorer. I had to install Firefox to authorise Aquamarine. They are apparently going to fix that sometime...
Cubase Pro 8 x64 + jBridge, W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs + 3 SSDs for samples & project files, i7 5930K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS X99 Pro, 32GB RAM, RME HDSPe AIO, 2 x UAD2 Solo, Mackie HR624 MK2, 2 x 24" BenQ LED monitors, Nebula 3 Pro & Server x64.
Mauri
User Level X
User Level X

Postby giancarlo » Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:53 pm

flipnaut wrote:Hallo,

open a ticket. My suggestion: run the daw as administrator the first time
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

PreviousNext

Return to Ultramarine