Login

Ultramarine (mid/side vintage compressor)

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support

Re: Ultramarine (mid/side vintage compressor)

Postby udo » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:48 am

giancarlo wrote:GOOD NEWS, it was the wrong version on mac osx. Ultramarine runs 1.3.965, we uploaded 1.3.963
We'll fix also the skin issue on both releases (windows and mac), the wrong "live" logo. We'll upload the live version just later. The version which you are running is not zero latency.

I GOT VERSION 1.3.962 REL C IN MY DASHBOARD WHICH I INSTALLED ON OSX, UNFORTUNATELY WITH SAME PROBLEMS!
udo
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby ce1909 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:37 pm

ce1909 wrote:
mightymosaic wrote:
ce1909 wrote:Now that I have the full version installed & working can I delete those 2 trial files in the main folder?
(ULTTRL.ser + ULTTRL.aut.)

Everything else stays, correct?

Correct

Thanks

Where is the Ultramarine? I only have Ultramarine LIVE (zero latency)

BUMP- on PC/ Win as well
i7 5820k, 32GB RAM, Win7 x64
ce1909
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby giancarlo » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:30 pm

udo wrote:
giancarlo wrote:GOOD NEWS, it was the wrong version on mac osx. Ultramarine runs 1.3.965, we uploaded 1.3.963
We'll fix also the skin issue on both releases (windows and mac), the wrong "live" logo. We'll upload the live version just later. The version which you are running is not zero latency.

I GOT VERSION 1.3.962 REL C IN MY DASHBOARD WHICH I INSTALLED ON OSX, UNFORTUNATELY WITH SAME PROBLEMS!

I told you, 1.3.963 or below are the wrong version, I don't know why they created an installer based on that version. Ultramarine runs 1.3.965 or above. They will upload it soon, I think today. It will be release D.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Mannymac » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:36 pm

Sorry guys but this is as unprofessional as it gets when you consider the price of the Unit :o :shock:
Mannymac
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby udo » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:07 pm

Mannymac wrote:Sorry guys but this is as unprofessional as it gets when you consider the price of the Unit :o :shock:

IT HAS MOSTLY BEEN UNPROFESSIONAL! HALF FINISHED PRODUCTS WITH ENDLESS ISSUES.

AT THE END ITS ONLY BUSINESS FOR AA.
udo
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby NoNameComesInMind » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:13 pm

udo wrote:
Mannymac wrote:Sorry guys but this is as unprofessional as it gets when you consider the price of the Unit :o :shock:

i think they're doing the best of their time really, i've had great support from them and they're trying their best in a foreign language.

everything is a business, and i think AA is having a really humble approach to it, and that to me is called passion.

you have to reconcile the fact that this technology probably requires alot of tinkering and brainpower just to make the smallest adjustment work in the most efficient way, everything dynamic will automatically turn all sprockets in the chain of events - especially when it's not a fixed system but frequently changing according the set of rules i gets at a given time.

and this is not Native or so, they are a small company. things can easily go wrong just notify them and they'll try to fix things asap.
EQualizer, Nebula, Coffee.
NoNameComesInMind

Postby mtalavera » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:03 pm

NoNameComesInMind wrote:
udo wrote:

i think they're doing the best of their time really, i've had great support from them and they're trying their best in a foreign language.

everything is a business, and i think AA is having a really humble approach to it, and that to me is called passion.

you have to reconcile the fact that this technology probably requires alot of tinkering and brainpower just to make the smallest adjustment work in the most efficient way, everything dynamic will automatically turn all sprockets in the chain of events - especially when it's not a fixed system but frequently changing according the set of rules i gets at a given time.

and this is not Native or so, they are a small company. things can easily go wrong just notify them and they'll try to fix things asap.

I agree with NoNameComesInMind in that Acustica is balancing many initiatives and they are a very small company. My day job is in the software business and nothing goes out without bugs, sometimes small, sometimes big. I think AA is trying to get their products out the best way they can, supporting multiple platforms with their unique constraints, and multiple product lines, both future, current, and older.

And they are human, mistakes happen. The character of a company can be evaluated on how responsive they are to their customers, the speed at which they address issues that inevitably arise, and the transparency in which they go about their business. AA gets high marks from me at least in all those categories, which is why I continue to use their products almost exclusively. They will get it right, and quickly, I have no doubt.
mtalavera

Postby fabio.migliorati » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:22 pm

Bug fixed!
current version 1.3.965..available..
we apologize..

best
fabio.migliorati

Postby giancarlo » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:28 pm

udo wrote:

sorry but the beta team did not find the issue, we'll increase the team number.
Apart the additional link control the product is exactly the same one released as trial. It does exactly the same things, the link control is just linking knobs: a fix is available now.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby b.hard@mac.com » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:05 pm

Unfortunately the new version is constantly crashing in lpx Yosemite....
b.hard@mac.com
User Level III
User Level III

PreviousNext

Return to Ultramarine