Login

General Acustica Audio Website and Forum F.A.Q.

General news from Acustica

General Acustica Audio Website and Forum F.A.Q.

Postby enriquesilveti » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:33 pm

General Acustica Audio Website and Forum F.A.Q
Last update 01.04.2015

1.1 What is the URL for forum registering?

Go to http://www.acustica-audio.com/forum/ind ... r&rb_v=ucp and fill the information requested

1.2 How long does it take to receive the Acustica Audio forum confirmation email?

Usually confirmation emails for accounts are sent immediately. Under peak load the amount of time that it takes for emails to be sent may increase. If you after 24 hours are still waiting your confirmation email send us an email to info@acusticaudio.net.

Remember, it's not just the speed of our mail server that is an issue either; your email travels between our server and your email server. Some people may receive their confirmation emails before you do, even if you are submitting a request at the exact same point in time as they are.

Please ensure your anti-spam filters are not blocking emails from our server, or that your confirmation email has not ended up in your spam filter's trash can or folder.

1.3 What should I use the forum for?

Acustica Audio forum is the main place for share experiences with Acustica Audio products. If you absolutely need a reply from Acustica Audio sales or technical support departments, contact us through Customer Area, Dashboard, Submit Tickets.

1.4 What should I do if I need support with Acustica Audio software?

If you absolutely need a reply from Acustica Audio sales or technical support departments, contact us through Customer Area, Dashboard, Submit Tickets.

1.5 I tried to log.in but I receive: "Sorry, your login failed because you have been flagged as a spammer..." message What should I do?

When you receive the message: "Sorry, your login failed because you have been flagged as a spammer...". You or your account aren't flagged but your IP address from your ISP is flagged. This happens automatically when our web server provider detect an attack from an IP address and for security deny the access for the full range of IPs address from the problematic ISP. Black list is updated automatically every 7 days.

1.6 I'm trying to log-in in Acustica Audio website and I get a error message: "Your session has expired. Please log in again.". What should I do?

Website cookie has expired in your computer. Go Login /Register and Log-in again. Note that our website need cookies enable.

1.7 I'm trying to log-in in Acustica Audio website and I get the message: "Invalid Token". What should I do?

Edit the resulting URL (uniform resource locator) in your web browser to http://www.acustica-audio.com/,click enter and then go Customer Area, now you should already logged.
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Return to Announcements