Login

A note from Giancarlo about Acustica pricing schema

General news from Acustica

Re: A note from Giancarlo about Acustica pricing schema

Postby kindafishy » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:18 pm

Support wrote:
kindafishy wrote:giancarlo, can I humbly ask for you to take a look into my situation as well? I may not qualify and that is okay, but I suspect that I do. My ticket (SALES-0000000919) is just in limbo now and I would just like this sorted once and for all and I will drop it. If I do qualify, I would like the coupon as soon as possible so I can use it during the sand presale, otherwise I won't be adding sand to my toolbox because my budget does not allow for it, even at the presale price.

Thanks very much in advance. I really am sorry to be a bother, but this really is the difference between getting sand or not getting sand to me.

Your ticket was replayed on 28.10.2016 09:51:31

Thank you very much Enrique. I appreciate it immensely.
kindafishy
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby nverxion » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:52 pm

Hey guys, what is the status of SALES-0000000933 ?
AcquaVox / Amethyst / AQ3 / Cobalt / Coral / Diamond / Emerald / Green / Ivory / Magenta / Navy / Neo / Ochre / Orange / Pearl / Pink / Red / Sand / Scarlet / Tan / Nebula 3 Server
nverxion

Postby giancarlo » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:25 pm

I asked Enrique to check it
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby nverxion » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:29 pm

Awesome! I do want to purchase Coral but I'm not going to jump the gun until we figure out what's happening with these coupons...
AcquaVox / Amethyst / AQ3 / Cobalt / Coral / Diamond / Emerald / Green / Ivory / Magenta / Navy / Neo / Ochre / Orange / Pearl / Pink / Red / Sand / Scarlet / Tan / Nebula 3 Server
nverxion

Postby giancarlo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:00 pm

ok as promised, this is the new table we used

Code: Select all
VAL_FROM   VAL_TO   PERC_TO   DISCOUNT
200        500      15        10
750        1000     15        10
1500       1750     20        20
2500       3000     20        30
3000       10000    20        30
1750       2000     20        30
500        750      15        10
1000       1500     20        20
2000       2500     20        30

few considerations and explanations:
- ranges were updated an atm fixed. Definition of a range: a delimited amount of value, for example the range between 500 and 750 euro. Range is calculated summing the gross amount of acqua plugins bought after 1 january 2014.
- rule number one, the discount amount changes! For example it the higher percentage was 40% for sand, it is 30% for coral month. Infact it is highly dependent on the period of the year, other active discounts, other promotions and so on.
- when you buy a product and you apply a discount you have a "discounted" amount of money. The sum is calculated in the same way we calculate the range (so acqua plugins starting from 1 january 2014)
- the discount sum is compared with the range sum. We get a percentage of "discounted" amount. This is a "fence" applied in the last column. For example you bought 1000 eur of products and you received 200 euro of discounted value. The percentage is 20%.
- rule number two, in order to receive a discount your percentage of discount should be BELOW the threshold, which is PERC_TO column

Example: people who bought 2000 eur are in the 2000-2500 range, they have access this month to 30% UNLESS they received a lot of discounts, in this case more than 20% (PERC_TO column), which means more than 500 eur of discounted products (already).

VERY IMPORTANT: the threshold is variable.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Mordus » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Dear Giancarlo,

I'm in the 200-500 range and asked support for a possible discount.

It seems I'm not elegible for a first discount due to the purchase of Nebula Server Upgrade in BlackFriday 2015.

The BlackFriday discount in this particular product is absolutely discutible IMHO. You raised the prize 200% 24h before the release, even when you had announced a 55% discount one or two weeks before. Nothing wrong with that, just a company decision. The product was 5€ cheaper than the day before, so I used this discount instead of buying the upgrade at the old price. Is not

But I'm completely disappointed about this affecting the discount system in a negative way for the client.
The math is that a discount of 5€ (in practice) is counting as a 55€ discount in the loyalty system. For this reason I'm not able to ask for a loyalty discount (a 10% to buy another of your products). It took me several ticket responses to figure out what was happening because I never thought this kind of calculation (55€ instead of 5€).

It's kind of weird in my opinion, specially in this particular case (the Black Friday discount on the Server Upgrade was discussed) and I feel very disappointed. I can not imagine why this particular move is affecting my loyalty negatively, specially when I just want to buy more of your stuff but have some difficulties in terms of money.

Thanks for reading.

--------

Another question about Nebula Server:

The server upgrade was meant to have ZL, but in AU (LogicX) we were told to wait for a new framework update "soon" to have the ZL option working. That update was never released. Any news about that?
Keep it simple, be happy.

Logic Pro X / Reaper / RME / Italian Handcrafted Loudspeakers
Mordus

Postby Jhoilson » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:25 pm

There is nothing more to say

This pricing policy as I have already said in another totally unfair posting
Jhoilson
User Level I
User Level I

Postby giancarlo » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:38 pm

Mordus wrote:Dear Giancarlo,

I'm in the 200-500 range and asked support for a possible discount.

It seems I'm not elegible for a first discount due to the purchase of Nebula Server Upgrade in BlackFriday 2015.

The BlackFriday discount in this particular product is absolutely discutible IMHO. You raised the prize 200% 24h before the release, even when you had announced a 55% discount one or two weeks before. Nothing wrong with that, just a company decision. The product was 5€ cheaper than the day before, so I used this discount instead of buying the upgrade at the old price. Is not

But I'm completely disappointed about this affecting the discount system in a negative way for the client.
The math is that a discount of 5€ (in practice) is counting as a 55€ discount in the loyalty system. For this reason I'm not able to ask for a loyalty discount (a 10% to buy another of your products). It took me several ticket responses to figure out what was happening because I never thought this kind of calculation (55€ instead of 5€).

It's kind of weird in my opinion, specially in this particular case (the Black Friday discount on the Server Upgrade was discussed) and I feel very disappointed. I can not imagine why this particular move is affecting my loyalty negatively, specially when I just want to buy more of your stuff but have some difficulties in terms of money.

Thanks for reading.

--------

Another question about Nebula Server:

The server upgrade was meant to have ZL, but in AU (LogicX) we were told to wait for a new framework update "soon" to have the ZL option working. That update was never released. Any news about that?

We increased prices, forever, after a long announcement. Price was never reduced again. Btw it happened in 2015
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Support » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Acustica Audio loyal customer discount table June 2017.

MIN MAX DISCOUNT
0000 200 0
0200 500 0
0500 750 10
0750 1000 18
1000 1500 25
1500 1750 30
1750 2000 35
2000 2500 40
2500 3000 43
3000 10000 45

NOTES:
- Discounts can be modified at any time.
- Acustica Audio reserves the right to stop these offers at any time.
- Offers and discounts are not retroactive.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Announcements