Login

A note from Giancarlo about Acustica pricing schema

General news from Acustica

Re: A note from Giancarlo about Acustica pricing schema

Postby giancarlo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:13 pm

ranges are not fixed but they change depending on the month and period. Take in consideration they are addressed mostly to presale products, where we have already big discount amounts.
For example several users bought sand at 79 eur (it is true they bought products for thousands before)
If you are going to use the coupon for an old product and you think the discount amount is not fair just contact support, they will try to do their best!
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby giancarlo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:16 pm

kindafishy wrote:I have many Acustica products, a few of which I have paid full price for and I have never received a general discount coupon.

It is getting disheartening to see all these loyalty discounts going out to people every month while I have never had one. I am told that it is a combination of whatever presale discounts I have received in the past combined with total amount I have spent with Acustica. Unfortunately, there is no transparency into what the system is tracking so I can't verify this for myself, but it doesn't seem right to me given what I have spent supporting this company. I do have an open ticket to look more deeply into it, but it is "on-hold" whatever that means. Having to have a ticket to investigate this makes me feel like a leech or a low life customer that is a pain in the ass to deal with, especially when I am told, "we have already explained how this works to you".

In the end, I feel underappreciated and unimportant. I am just a hobbyist so I guess the reality is that I am not really that important to the company, but I have spent a fortune on these products and I have personally brought in several new customers.

Even when assuming that your system is rightfully excluding me from this program, you have still managed to make me feel like I don't really matter as a result. The way your algorithm works has created a tiered reward system for your community. It should just be a % discount on any purchases based on an amount spent. Simple and fair.

possibly the email address is wrong or not working. We have several errors in the system for several mail addresses! contact support. Normally the email address is moved to the datawarehouse system as soon as you buy the first product. The system doesn't change those credentials any more. Best way is updating the warehouse manually when it happens.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby nverxion » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:24 pm

giancarlo wrote:possibly the email address is wrong or not working. We have several errors in the system for several mail addresses! contact support. Normally the email address is moved to the datawarehouse system as soon as you buy the first product. The system doesn't change those credentials any more. Best way is updating the warehouse manually when it happens.

To this I think my email address is one of the errors. I have contacted support around three times for this issue. I've even offered them several other email addresses to use instead. I'm told that they can only use the one address that's connected with my account and to check my spam folder. The funny thing is that I was getting them before (I think I received two total or something like that) and now they've stopped. And again they are not in my spam folder.

I will contact them again but it's beginning to feel like I'm "asking" for a discount rather than receiving one.
AcquaVox / Amethyst / AQ3 / Coral / Diamond / Emerald / Green / Ivory / Magenta / Navy / Neo / Ochre / Orange / Pearl / Pink / Red / Sand / Scarlet / Tan / Nebula 3 Server
nverxion

Postby giancarlo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:38 pm

Uh they don't know a thing, we need to propagate the new address to datawarehouse! Tell them to forward your contact to me, I'll update the database
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Avgatzeblouz » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:19 pm

giancarlo wrote:If you are going to use the coupon for an old product and you think the discount amount is not fair just contact support, they will try to do their best!

I must say I contacted AA twice during the last 3-4 years to ask for a little help discount-wise, when I wanted to make big buys, and they've been really great. I don't know a single audio software company that would have done the same.
Samplitude Pro X3 suite / Windows 10 pro x64 / Pearl / Titanium / N4 / Pink / Pink compressors / Prime Comp+Mix+Curve + Caribou comp + Black Eq + Black comp / Sand / Lime / Acquamarine / Emerald / Ultramarine / Silk / Gold
Avgatzeblouz
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby kindafishy » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:16 pm

giancarlo, can I humbly ask for you to take a look into my situation as well? I may not qualify and that is okay, but I suspect that I do. My ticket (SALES-0000000919) is just in limbo now and I would just like this sorted once and for all and I will drop it. If I do qualify, I would like the coupon as soon as possible so I can use it during the sand presale, otherwise I won't be adding sand to my toolbox because my budget does not allow for it, even at the presale price.

Thanks very much in advance. I really am sorry to be a bother, but this really is the difference between getting sand or not getting sand to me.
kindafishy
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby giancarlo » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:30 pm

ok!
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby nverxion » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:17 pm

giancarlo wrote:Uh they don't know a thing, we need to propagate the new address to datawarehouse! Tell them to forward your contact to me, I'll update the database

Alright I will do that today. Thanks!
AcquaVox / Amethyst / AQ3 / Coral / Diamond / Emerald / Green / Ivory / Magenta / Navy / Neo / Ochre / Orange / Pearl / Pink / Red / Sand / Scarlet / Tan / Nebula 3 Server
nverxion

Postby kindafishy » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:34 pm

giancarlo wrote:ok!

giancarlo, sincerest thanks to you and also to Enrique.

Really!

THANK YOU!
kindafishy
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Support » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:39 am

kindafishy wrote:giancarlo, can I humbly ask for you to take a look into my situation as well? I may not qualify and that is okay, but I suspect that I do. My ticket (SALES-0000000919) is just in limbo now and I would just like this sorted once and for all and I will drop it. If I do qualify, I would like the coupon as soon as possible so I can use it during the sand presale, otherwise I won't be adding sand to my toolbox because my budget does not allow for it, even at the presale price.

Thanks very much in advance. I really am sorry to be a bother, but this really is the difference between getting sand or not getting sand to me.

Your ticket was replayed on 28.10.2016 09:51:31
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements