Login

A note from Giancarlo about Acustica pricing schema

General news from Acustica

Re: A note from Giancarlo about Acustica pricing schema

Postby DarkandKurious » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:14 am

I don't know if this has already been asked or not, so my apologies if it's already been said. If the coupon expires before we have a chance to use it, should we open a ticket to get a new coupon? Also, can coupons be used on presale items that are already discounted?
DarkandKurious
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby namooz » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:19 am

[quote="giancarlo"]Ok I read here and there that several acqua product is too much expensive, the company should change its manifest and things like that.
So I decided to start a topic, explaining things and even discussing with existing users and future customers.

First of all let me explain the reason about our 3% pricing schema.

- first of all it is a simple rule. Everyone understands it
- we decided this rule after having released several acqua plugins. We studied our company incomes and we realized that an acqua product should be priced around 100 eur in order to keep our company alive and feed our research, pay bills, pay developers. Acustica today involves 10 full time workers, almost all of them are dedicated to the audio segment, and we need also to invest all our money in order to create better things.
Acustica is not a single-man company. Costs in italy are nothing less than stellar for just keeping a single company alive. We could explain this simple concept forever with thousands of examples if you are curious about that.

I must respond with an overwhelming "Cheers"!
namooz
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby Support » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:01 pm

If the coupon expires before we have a chance to use it, should we open a ticket to get a new coupon? Also, can coupons be used on presale items that are already discounted?

Coupon are not eternal and can use it in pre-order products getting a double discount.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby jkervin » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:25 pm

I just nabbed Ultramarine for 40% off with pre order and coupon discounts! Weeeeee!
jkervin
User Level X
User Level X

Postby jfjer379 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:46 am

i just got smaller loyalty discount than usual today
20% off instead of 25% for the 1000 - 1500 EUR range

that's a first time since i reached 1000 EUR

any reason for this ?

not that im complaining about getting 20% off, that's still a good deal to me :)

its more about being curious on why the discount changed :)
i7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 Pro • Amethyst • Coral • Emerald • Gold • Honey • Ivory2 IAE-2 • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • Titanium2 • White2 • N3S • N4
jfjer379
Expert
Expert

Postby kylen » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:52 am

Same here - I got a 25% coupon for Sand. Now that I've purchased it I just received a 20% coupon...kind of like the U.S. tax code... :lol:
kylen

Postby nverxion » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:11 pm

I am still not receiving coupons like the rest of you. I have to submit tickets to get them, which seems a little awkward.

P.S. Yes I have checked my spam folders... Please don't suggest that I check my spam folders.
Last edited by nverxion on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AcquaVox / Amethyst / AQ3 / Coral / Diamond / Emerald / Green / Ivory / Magenta / Navy / Neo / Ochre / Orange / Pearl / Pink / Red / Sand / Scarlet / Tan / Nebula 3 Server
nverxion

Postby kindafishy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:06 pm

I have many Acustica products, a few of which I have paid full price for and I have never received a general discount coupon.

It is getting disheartening to see all these loyalty discounts going out to people every month while I have never had one. I am told that it is a combination of whatever presale discounts I have received in the past combined with total amount I have spent with Acustica. Unfortunately, there is no transparency into what the system is tracking so I can't verify this for myself, but it doesn't seem right to me given what I have spent supporting this company. I do have an open ticket to look more deeply into it, but it is "on-hold" whatever that means. Having to have a ticket to investigate this makes me feel like a leech or a low life customer that is a pain in the ass to deal with, especially when I am told, "we have already explained how this works to you".

In the end, I feel underappreciated and unimportant. I am just a hobbyist so I guess the reality is that I am not really that important to the company, but I have spent a fortune on these products and I have personally brought in several new customers.

Even when assuming that your system is rightfully excluding me from this program, you have still managed to make me feel like I don't really matter as a result. The way your algorithm works has created a tiered reward system for your community. It should just be a % discount on any purchases based on an amount spent. Simple and fair.
kindafishy
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby Kamui76 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:29 pm

jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:i just got smaller loyalty discount than usual today

any reason for this ?

not that im complaining about getting 20% off, that's still a good deal to me :)

Same here: getting 30% instead of 35% for the 1750-2000€ range
Kamui76
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby udo » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:09 pm

Kamui76 wrote:
jfjer379@gmail.com wrote:i just got smaller loyalty discount than usual today

any reason for this ?

Same here: getting 30% instead of 35% for the 1750-2000€ range

Also here: getting for the 2000-2500 euro range only 30% ?!
udo
User Level IX
User Level IX

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements