Login

How to use Dashboard

General news from Acustica

How to use Dashboard

Postby enriquesilveti » Thu May 29, 2014 9:09 pm

Dashboard is the main Customer Area section. To access to your Dashboard you should log-in into Acustica Audio website (http://www.acustica-audio.com) and click in Customer Area, Dashboard.

The Dashboard is divided into three main zones. First one is the Quick Links section. Below that section you will find the Wall and below the Wall the six main sections of the Dashboard that include: My Products - Downloads, My Libraries - Skins, Authorize Products, My Licenses, Contact Us and Quick Start Guides.

Use My Account quick link for see or edit your personal data and track your products orders.

Use My Products - Downloads quick link for download your product(s) setup installers, version upgrades and user manuals.

Quick link will move you to My Products - Downloads section. Click under the down arrow for download your products. You also can click in show entries to see all you product in the same page or use the arrows to right and left to navigate.

Use My Libraries - Skins quick link for download your libraries and skins.

Quick link will move you to My Libraries - Skins section. Click under the down arrow for download your libraries or skins. You also can click in show entries to see all your libraries or skins in the same page or use the arrows to right and left to navigate.

Use Authorize Products quick link for authorize your products.

Quick link will move you to Authorize Products section. Click under Review for search your serial (.SER) file then click under Upload File your upload it. Dashboard will take from 3 to 60 minutes to generate your personal key and then will be deposited in your My Licenses section.

Use My Licenses quick link for to see and download your personal keys or your serial files.

Quick link will move you to My Licenses section. Click under the down arrow for download your Licenses, License Installers (PC/Win only) or Requests. You also can click in show entries to see all your licenses in the same page or use the arrows to right and left to navigate.

Use Submit Tickets quick link for send us a ticket to support or sales department. Depending on the department you select, you should fill some fields.

Use My Tickets quick link for see your submitted tickets.

In Contact Us sections you will find you all our official contact emails. But remember that you should use ticket system for technical customer or sales support.

In Quick Start Guides section you will find extra guides or documents for your products.

enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Return to Announcements