Login

Titanium For Second Machine

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.

Re: Titanium For Second Machine

Postby ianc » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:49 am

Don't ever refresh the page once you've got your ser file in the upload slot and have pressed the send as it will send it again, I made this mistake and ended up with my second licience being a duplicate of the first, think it's sort of sorted now even though it's still in my liciences. :oops:
I bought this over a month ago now and havn't had time to load it up yet or gyrator eq. The mix's I've been working with previous purchases are still the best work I've ever managed in my life by a long way, so once I get those two into action as well I'll probably get a heart attack from the sheer excitement of it all. :o And thats before all the new stuff yet to come out :D
I wish I could drum half as well with two hands as one of Terry Bozzio's feet
ianc
User Level X
User Level X

Re: Titanium For Second Machine

Postby dacaveprods » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:29 am

ianc wrote:Don't ever refresh the page once you've got your ser file in the upload slot and have pressed the send as it will send it again, I made this mistake and ended up with my second licience being a duplicate of the first, think it's sort of sorted now even though it's still in my liciences. :oops:
I bought this over a month ago now and havn't had time to load it up yet or gyrator eq. The mix's I've been working with previous purchases are still the best work I've ever managed in my life by a long way, so once I get those two into action as well I'll probably get a heart attack from the sheer excitement of it all. :o And thats before all the new stuff yet to come out :D

Ha, iNDEED, Thanx for that...
dacaveprods

Previous

Return to Titanium