Login

Titanium (multiband compressor)

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.

Re: Titanium (multiband compressor)

Postby pleplo » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:47 am

Impressive video :)
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby DeNto » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:30 am

Just want to say thanks for this great support here! I have my money back and now i´m waiting for Titan! ;)

Keep up this good work guys!!

best
Aquamarine, Murano, EQP1, Green, Navy, Orange, Pearl, Titanium, Trinity Eq, Ochre, Red, Amethyst.F*******e,SPL, Drawmer,N*****n KH 310a
DeNto
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby giancarlo » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:17 pm

very good :D
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby timdestexhe » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:28 pm

I think I misunderstood this! So we won't see the titanium in our downloads folder before the 15 december? Hope to see it soon! :D
Nebula, Pearl, Magenta, Honey, Aquamarine, Titanium
timdestexhe
User Level VII
User Level VII

Postby flipnaut » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:18 pm

Thank you for the very nice video.

While this is the first compresor of new aqua technology and people would like to try it out before they buy it:
Will you launch the 1HE-Version as a free trial 30-days-demo? Or as a full unlimited demo without an specific option? I guess it would be easy to build such a demo... and would make it a lot easier easier to make a decision for all customers... and to try out before buying.

Please do it!
Monitors:PSI A21m, System: Presonus Studio One Pro V3, Intel i7 4790k. Plugins: Pink2412, Amethyst2,Navy, Honey, Scarlet3, Ochre, Magenta3, Titanium, Blue, EQp1, Silk. HW: AML EZ1073, Ap*550a, Chandle* LD Comp, Tape 542. Visit me on: http://audiopaw.de/
flipnaut
Expert
Expert

Postby Mplay » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:54 pm

Got it! Looking forward to the release! Also, thanks for the heads up about the sidechain, glad to hear you'll implement it.
Mplay

Postby kindafishy » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Took a leap of faith based on the pedigree of both Acustica and the original hardware (which from all sound demos found 'on the net' is spectacular and gorgeous).

The one band version is my default bus compressor on every mix I do from here on out. I'm not afraid of mixing into the multiband version either. I know what I want from my audio so if I want a tighter compression on the bottom end and a more open, dynamic top end, I can get it with this puppy.

Make me happy about my investment guys :).
kindafishy
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby giancarlo » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:33 pm

flipnaut wrote:Thank you for the very nice video.

While this is the first compresor of new aqua technology and people would like to try it out before they buy it:
Will you launch the 1HE-Version as a free trial 30-days-demo? Or as a full unlimited demo without an specific option? I guess it would be easy to build such a demo... and would make it a lot easier easier to make a decision for all customers... and to try out before buying.

Please do it!

yes we'll start preparing demos on next week. Full working demo, no restrictions, no call home, no nasty things, bogus splash screens, http request, a simple trial just time limited.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby giancarlo » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:35 pm

timdestexhe wrote:I think I misunderstood this! So we won't see the titanium in our downloads folder before the 15 december? Hope to see it soon! :D

yes we think soon, a magazine is waiting it on next week, so we are forced to complete it. We are fixing latest bugs.
There is an interesting topic on our beta forum about meters, we are checking if a beta is right or not about a decision
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby tumburu » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:00 pm

giancarlo wrote:
flipnaut wrote:Full working demo, no restrictions, no call home, no nasty things, bogus splash screens, http request, a simple trial just time limited.

Thank you for that!
tumburu
Vip Member
Vip Member

PreviousNext

Return to Titanium