Login

Titanium (multiband compressor)

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.

Re: Titanium (multiband compressor)

Postby giancarlo » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:32 pm

DeNto wrote:I do not need faster attack but Holy shit there is titanium in my download dashbord!
Can´t wait to test it on my new mix!!!

:D

it was requested loud. It was featured in a previous beta, and I didn't realize how much useful it was.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby DeNto » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:14 pm

My hope is to replace my urs phat c in my "mastering" chain with titanium, so for mastering i will never need attack times under 30-50 ms for my kind of music. I also hope to get a more agressive sound with it in areas from 600 to 1500 hz... or better said a tighter and more pleasant distorted sound there.
Aquamarine, Murano, EQP1, Green, Navy, Orange, Pearl, Titanium, Trinity Eq, Ochre, Red, Amethyst.F*******e,SPL, Drawmer,N*****n KH 310a
DeNto
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby DeNto » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:17 pm

what do you exactly mean with usefull?
For what kind of process??

I´m only using extreme fast attack on my kick+bass parallel bus and maybe for vocals
Aquamarine, Murano, EQP1, Green, Navy, Orange, Pearl, Titanium, Trinity Eq, Ochre, Red, Amethyst.F*******e,SPL, Drawmer,N*****n KH 310a
DeNto
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby giancarlo » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:39 pm

yes I know but they requested loud. Other thing, we found several minutes ago a phase issue on crossovers for freq rates different than 96, so we are fixing it. The fixing is easy, though, we should complete it today. We are working hard for the best experience we can provide: we want something amazing!

We are so close, though.
Sorry for the little delay :D
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby kindafishy » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:59 pm

giancarlo wrote:we want something amazing!

So do we ;)

giancarlo wrote:Sorry for the little delay :D

The preorder said not before December 15th, so as far as I am concerned, anything before that is gravy. Take the time you need (IMO).

PS - I like the idea of super fast attack. It doesn't take anything away, and the more versatile this supertitanium compressor is, the better.
kindafishy
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby DeNto » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:23 pm

kindafishy wrote:
giancarlo wrote:we want something amazing!

So do we ;)

giancarlo wrote:Sorry for the little delay :D

The preorder said not before December 15th, so as far as I am concerned, anything before that is gravy. Take the time you need (IMO).

PS - I like the idea of super fast attack. It doesn't take anything away, and the more versatile this supertitanium compressor is, the better.

agree but i´m waiting for it more as a mastering tool and with a fast attack maybe for my kick bass bus followed by eqp1 and a nice transienter
DeNto
User Level IX
User Level IX

Postby filterfilter » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:47 pm

It is ok if some people do not use attack times under 30ms, but why do they think no one does?
I DEFINITELY use fast attack to tame transients and I am VERY happy if acoustica-team makes it as fast as possible! It is essential for me! especially in the single band version!

so take all the time you need, not all of us use it for mastering only!
filterfilter
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby mtalavera » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:03 pm

I also see titanium listed in my dashboard now. Is there a possibility this may be released today or tomorrow and not around the 15th as advertised? I don't want to keep checking my dashboard all day like a crazy person if it is not going to be released soon.
mtalavera

Postby Support » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:20 pm

mtalavera wrote:I also see titanium listed in my dashboard now. Is there a possibility this may be released today or tomorrow and not around the 15th as advertised? I don't want to keep checking my dashboard all day like a crazy person if it is not going to be released soon.

You are not a crazy person you are an acqualcoholic.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby Noise for Fiction » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:22 pm

AA is Anonymous aquaholics :D
Noise for Fiction
User Level II