Login

Orange Eq: the first Acqua entirely developed by Acustica

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.

Re: Orange Eq: the first Acqua entirely developed by Acustic

Postby giancarlo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:51 pm

yes our system sends emails if you are subscribed
Join also the facebook page.
We can consider adding the feature of sending emails to buyers too
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby giancarlo » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:52 pm

ianc wrote:Just purchased even though no idea what it sounds like.
American 80's equalizer makes me think of a tv series I used to like to watch, but when someone smiles while mentioning snares I can't resist, so hoping this can help get me in the ballpark.
While I wait an hour for the download to finish I was trying to see if I could find the coupon you mentioned but no luck trying to locate anything about that.
I been too busy to visit here much lately so when I saw this, I was hoping I hadn't missed out and that I caught your offer before your month ending date expired.
I figured it would end 12 midnight day starting 11th, but no worries If I've got that wrong.
edit(oh excellent, sales have sorted out coupon,I'm in time after all :D )

Just found the Red EQ I hadn't noticed either so thanks for that AA team
:? No idea what it is, is it anything to do with the 60's and insects, and driving to see some monks :?:

our gui is close to original unit, just google it a bit
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby pascalhaux » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:56 pm

Sound is so great the best on the market thanks and the price for this is amazing good work acustica
pascalhaux
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby flipnaut » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:43 pm

I read about an update in my inbox of orange eq...what is new about it?

Performace? Sound? Anything else?
Monitors:PSI A21m, System: Presonus Studio One Pro V3, Intel i7 4790k. Plugins: Pink2412, Amethyst2,Navy, Honey, Scarlet3, Ochre, Magenta3, Titanium, Blue, EQp1, Silk. HW: AML EZ1073, Ap*550a, Chandle* LD Comp, Tape 542. Visit me on: http://audiopaw.de/
flipnaut
Expert
Expert

Postby gregerlindberg » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Just purchased.
Great sounding eq..

Though, on 32 bit im having graphic issues, as well as i usually do with Neb3 pro. It jams, so i have to move the plugin around a little bit to get the knobs to turn to what i set them to, when i move, it updates, otherwise, the sound change but i cant see where i set the slider.
Had that for a long time with neb3 pro, but the latest verison seem to fix that in the neb 3. But the AU32bit orange is the same issue. Running a late 2011 mbp and reaper x86. In 64 bit it works flawless.
gregerlindberg
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby carbric76 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:32 pm

giancarlo wrote:
ianc wrote:Just purchased even though no idea what it sounds like.
American 80's equalizer makes me think of a tv series I used to like to watch, but when someone smiles while mentioning snares I can't resist, so hoping this can help get me in the ballpark.
While I wait an hour for the download to finish I was trying to see if I could find the coupon you mentioned but no luck trying to locate anything about that.
I been too busy to visit here much lately so when I saw this, I was hoping I hadn't missed out and that I caught your offer before your month ending date expired.
I figured it would end 12 midnight day starting 11th, but no worries If I've got that wrong.
edit(oh excellent, sales have sorted out coupon,I'm in time after all :D )

Just found the Red EQ I hadn't noticed either so thanks for that AA team
:? No idea what it is, is it anything to do with the 60's and insects, and driving to see some monks :?:

our gui is close to original unit, just google it a bit

it is the Orb * n 672a, right ??
carbric76
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby giancarlo » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:49 pm

gregerlindberg wrote:Just purchased.
Great sounding eq..

Though, on 32 bit im having graphic issues, as well as i usually do with Neb3 pro. It jams, so i have to move the plugin around a little bit to get the knobs to turn to what i set them to, when i move, it updates, otherwise, the sound change but i cant see where i set the slider.
Had that for a long time with neb3 pro, but the latest verison seem to fix that in the neb 3. But the AU32bit orange is the same issue. Running a late 2011 mbp and reaper x86. In 64 bit it works flawless.

these kind of issues are common to the whole acqua line, on mac osx. We already fixed one of reasons, and we are fixing remaining ones. So we can expect an update soon on everything.
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby Support » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:35 pm

gregerlindberg wrote:Just purchased.
Great sounding eq..

As Giancarlo told you. You might wait a little for OSX update for those UI issues.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby leckel1996 » Wed May 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Wow! I was not expecting for this to sound this good considering the price, but I was definitely wrong about that. Easily the best sounding equalizer I've used, and has made its home in my mastering chain. Now I unfortunately want to get all the acqua products.
Sand, Scarlet3, White2, Purple P-1, Pink, Pink Compressor Bundle
leckel1996
User Level III
User Level III

Postby Support » Thu May 07, 2015 8:00 am

leckel1996 wrote:Wow! I was not expecting for this to sound this good considering the price, but I was definitely wrong about that. Easily the best sounding equalizer I've used, and has made its home in my mastering chain. Now I unfortunately want to get all the acqua products.

Now your are Acquaholic. We suggest to talk with our sales team to upgrade your current product to rainbow bundle and save money, plus Versatile is still in pre sale with 50% of discount.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Orange