Login

Orange Eq: the first Acqua entirely developed by Acustica

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.

Re: Orange Eq: the first Acqua entirely developed by Acustic

Postby willj » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:41 pm

Hey giancarlo - Orange Eq and Red Eq BOTH quit showing up in Nuendo 4. They are still in my list of plugins, but every time i click on either of them, nothing happens. Also, any older projects that already had Red or Orange in them...well they arent there anymore. They disappeared from those projects. No "missing plugins" dialouge or nothing. Any clue?

All worked fine until about 2 weeks ago. I havent made any changes other than standard windows updates and maybe a couple of dll files for my DAWs.

Aquavox still does everything its supposed to do.

I wasnt sure how to approach this...if you wanted me to start another thread or what, so i just stuck it here. :|
willj
User Level II
User Level II

Postby mathias » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:14 pm

write a support ticket from the dashboard in the customer area.
this should give the fastest personal support available.
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox, tracktion6, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB
mathias
Expert
Expert

Postby Support » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:18 am

willj wrote:Hey giancarlo - Orange Eq and Red Eq BOTH quit showing up in Nuendo 4. They are still in my list of plugins, but every time i click on either of them, nothing happens. Also, any older projects that already had Red or Orange in them...well they arent there anymore. They disappeared from those projects. No "missing plugins" dialouge or nothing. Any clue?

All worked fine until about 2 weeks ago. I havent made any changes other than standard windows updates and maybe a couple of dll files for my DAWs.

Aquavox still does everything its supposed to do.

I wasnt sure how to approach this...if you wanted me to start another thread or what, so i just stuck it here. :|

Ticket responded.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby willj » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:28 am

Thanks. You guys are the best....now if i could just demo the products im interested in :P
willj
User Level II
User Level II

Postby JorgV » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:32 pm

I have a question about Orange EQ, which I purchased yesterday. I like it alot! Very flexible and nice sounding, especially for the price.

Question: in the description on your website it says: "... the Orange EQ is a single-channel four-band quasi-parametric equalizer...", which would imply Orange EQ is mono (single channel)?

I have used it on (stereo) bus today, and the sound is not summed to mono. Very good ofcourse, but so it's stereo after all? Or dual-mono? Or somenthing else? ;)
JorgV
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby giancarlo » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:27 pm

it is dual mono = same channel repeated for both channels
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby ianc » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:12 am

Just purchased even though no idea what it sounds like.
American 80's equalizer makes me think of a tv series I used to like to watch, but when someone smiles while mentioning snares I can't resist, so hoping this can help get me in the ballpark.
While I wait an hour for the download to finish I was trying to see if I could find the coupon you mentioned but no luck trying to locate anything about that.
I been too busy to visit here much lately so when I saw this, I was hoping I hadn't missed out and that I caught your offer before your month ending date expired.
I figured it would end 12 midnight day starting 11th, but no worries If I've got that wrong.
edit(oh excellent, sales have sorted out coupon,I'm in time after all :D )

Just found the Red EQ I hadn't noticed either so thanks for that AA team
:? No idea what it is, is it anything to do with the 60's and insects, and driving to see some monks :?:
I wish I could drum half as well with two hands as one of Terry Bozzio's feet
ianc
User Level X
User Level X

Postby dagovitsj » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:51 am

Oh, yes! This is a true little gem, didn't expected it to be so smooth and nice sounding. Very good job! € 20 is a steal for this quality. Now I'm eagerly waiting for Magenta EQ :D
|Win 7-64bit | Reaper 4. x64, Cubase 6.5.3., 64 & 32 bit | RAM:16 GB | CPU: Intel Core i5 760@ 2,8 GHz | Samsung SSD 830 (256 GB) | WD: Black harddisks | Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT Graphics Accelerator | Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 |Nebula 3 Pro |
dagovitsj
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby giancarlo » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:23 am

magenta is a new reference in terms of quality
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby willj » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:13 am

I havent gotten a voucher back for Orange EQ yet. I emailed in an order number like they asked. Any ideas?
willj
User Level II
User Level II

PreviousNext

Return to Orange