Login

Red eq

Share your experience, tips & tricks, show off your music.

Re: Red eq

Postby pleplo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:32 pm

thanks acustica.. I will install the new Nebula update that let load Aqua preset.but my question is what is the advantage of using nebula plugin for the aqua instead of the aqua plugins themself?
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby giancarlo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:37 pm

maybe you want to use it in nebula setups, or nebulaman
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby pleplo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:54 pm

giancarlo wrote:maybe you want to use it in nebula setups, or nebulaman

Make sens Giancarlo :) thanks for the awesome job.
btw Aqua knobs are getting better. love the ALT key to make it smooth. I just dont like that when I touch back the knobs it reset back to where I clicked.. not like most algo plugins. also numerical show/edit would be great.else its ok. make you use more your ears and feel more hardware like I guess :D
Plajia new album Piggie Park out NOW. (Pronounced plah-gee-ah) We make music, fock a genre. On Spotify and Bandcamp www.plajia.com
pleplo
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby dacaveprods » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Support wrote:
dacaveprods wrote:The knobs, on my system, does not work, did the vstgui3 thing, signal passes through but the knobs don't react... Sent ticket also 5hrs ago... Thanx!!!

Responded.

Got the dll without any instructions on what to do... What should i do with the dll???
dacaveprods

Postby giancarlo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:59 pm

we are adding it to our installer. Just rename it and overwrite existing dll (are you on windows, correct?)
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby giancarlo » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:00 pm

pleplo wrote:
giancarlo wrote:maybe you want to use it in nebula setups, or nebulaman

Make sens Giancarlo :) thanks for the awesome job.
btw Aqua knobs are getting better. love the ALT key to make it smooth. I just dont like that when I touch back the knobs it reset back to where I clicked.. not like most algo plugins. also numerical show/edit would be great.else its ok. make you use more your ears and feel more hardware like I guess :D

we are going to implement linear mode
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby dacaveprods » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:13 pm

giancarlo wrote:we are adding it to our installer. Just rename it and overwrite existing dll (are you on windows, correct?)

Sorry "Overwrite" Where/What??? Yes Windows XP is the OS...If u talking Overwriting the REDEQ, dll did that with errors n different GUI...Reverted.
dacaveprods

Postby giancarlo » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:21 am

rename exactly

redeq.dll

or wait for next installer
giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Postby DavidMeShow » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:42 am

Wow ! :shock: Magic on electric guitars ! :o Thanks a lot Acustica ! I would like if someone could tell me the name of the original device in a private message. :P I will use this one on my next projects with pleasure ! :D
DavidMeShow
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby jorismak » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:43 am

avast reports a virus in the installer downloaded here from the Dashboard. (You download a .zip file for Windows x64, inside the .zip file is the .exe installer, which gets an 'Evo-Gen' warning. That's a common name for 'suspicious behaviour' in the executable, not a real virus threat).
jorismak
Vip Member
Vip Member

PreviousNext

Return to Red (OLD)