Login

NEBULAMAN 1.0 beta 1 (win, osx) - CLOSED

Additional software tools

Re: NEBULAMAN 1.0 beta 1 (win, osx)

Postby zabukowski » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:00 pm

marcpinol wrote:Hey Zabukowski,

I'm having some problems with Nebulaman Beta 1 in Windows 7 (64 bit). Last time I tried the Alpha in XP and everything was working flawlessly, but here I'm having some program crashes when I'm playing the preview. I am on a 8GB / Quad Core, so I guess it's not a problem to preview three Nebula programs (Globe Console, R2R and +TapeBooster).

Is there a way to keep the crashlogs?

Thanks in advance and keep the good work, man.

The only difference between beta 1 and alpha 13 is a descriptions support.

For a start, please try alpha also in Windows 7 x64.

It would be nice, if you could find a way to repeat a crash. A little more detailed description of a problem (programs used etc.) and your soundcard/driver info would be helpful, also.

I am running NebulaMan beta on Win 7 x64 without a problem so far, but I don't use Globe Console, for example.

I could provide a special debug build, which automatically logs everything to a file.

Thanks!
Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby marcpinol » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Don't worry at all, now is really stable. Just I had to re-arrange voltage for RAM in BIOS, it was a problem of Windows 7. Now is working perfect.

Anyway, I still don't get the background rendering. Maybe I'm dumb, but is possible for you to explain how to set a two or three channels mix in Nebulaman (with different settings) using that? It would be nice, I think I'm doing something wrong... :-(
marcpinol
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby zabukowski » Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:11 am

Ok :)

Background rendering allows you to render your files in the background, while using program for previewing some other files with different FX (rendering process is not affected). This is usually more useful with larger projects.

Currently NebulaMan supports rendering of (sub)directories and single files (rendering plan) with the programs loaded (Master FX). So you can't use different programs for different files inside single project file.

This is the area, where NebulaMan will grow for sure - option to specify FX for each directory, file or group of files, normalizing options per file and so on.

So, background rendering is one of the basic concepts, which will make more and more sense with the future updates of the NebulaMan.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby zabukowski » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:28 pm

NebulaMan 1.0 (win, osx) will be released very soon :)

Stay tuned! 8-)

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby dream » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:42 pm

yeeeeeesss! :)
Mixing Engineer | Producer | Editing Audio Expert
http://www.davidefant.com
dream

Previous