Login

Nrgui Pro Individual Preset rendering?

Additional software tools

Nrgui Pro Individual Preset rendering?

Postby ArisA » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Hi all,

i bought NRGUI pro, and i very like it so far. Great Idea!! Installing and everything went all very ez.

What im wondering now: When i have my chain done and i render the audio file, it renders the audio file with reset loaded samples right?

Can i save somehow in nebula the preset and then load it in nrgui? So it renders the wav file as i want them, with changed presets?

I built my analog chain, would love to ez render the wavs and load em in cubase, but i need individual presets!

Did i miss that? Or isnt that possible?

Thanks alot

Aris
ArisA
User Level I
User Level I

Re: Nrgui Pro Individual Preset rendering?

Postby zabukowski » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:10 pm

ArisA wrote:Hi all,

i bought NRGUI pro, and i very like it so far. Great Idea!! Installing and everything went all very ez.

What im wondering now: When i have my chain done and i render the audio file, it renders the audio file with reset loaded samples right?

Can i save somehow in nebula the preset and then load it in nrgui? So it renders the wav file as i want them, with changed presets?

I built my analog chain, would love to ez render the wavs and load em in cubase, but i need individual presets!

Did i miss that? Or isnt that possible?

Thanks alot

Aris

Save your modified preset in as a new preset (inside the Nebula plugin). NRGUI will find your newly created preset at next startup. Then you can use it for rendering as usual!

Hope it helps !

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby ArisA » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi Zabukowski,

thanks alot for your reply. Wow that sounds great! so, how can i manage to take the preset i want? Is there anywhere i can choose it? Cause ive already saved some for different chains (like, bassdrum, snaredrum, bass, synths aso)

Thanks alot! great tool!

Aris
ArisA
User Level I
User Level I

Postby zabukowski » Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:59 pm

ArisA wrote:Hi Zabukowski,

thanks alot for your reply. Wow that sounds great! so, how can i manage to take the preset i want? Is there anywhere i can choose it? Cause ive already saved some for different chains (like, bassdrum, snaredrum, bass, synths aso)

Thanks alot! great tool!

Aris

If this is what you are asking, you can find all Nebula presets (including your custom ones) inside NRGUI PRO - click on tab 'Programs and chains' on the top, then click on the 'Programs' tab on the lower half of the window. Program selector will show up.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Return to Tools