Login

CLOSED - Nebula Set-ups 1.2a (freeware)

Additional software tools

Re: Nebula Set-ups 1.1

Postby zabukowski » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:18 am

elam wrote:So, yes, everything works fine since day one.(pro licence,updates,etc...).My host (Reaper 3.75) recognize every Neb. version.I'm runing the new 1.3.375 for Neb. regular and reverb.The 1.3.461 (the "browser test version" that Giancarlo send us.ie: just the .dll with no installation package)for Set-ups.

What else ...

-If I remember they was a bug a couple of month ago related to licence/installation, when Nebula stop responding.
The disk page was showing "customers".Because everything was smooth with my system I didn't really pay attention, and my disk page show "customer".(I don't know since when...), but again everything had always work.I can try to reinstall Nebula and see if it fix the issue... (time...time...)
-All my libraries are showing properly (commercial and 3rd party) in my host.I just put the one Mplay setup and again, everything shows up and is usable.
-In "my licenses" on the web site I was never able to upload my .ser file correctly but Giancarlo told me it was not necessary, since everything was running fine on my system.So maybe it's related...I dunno...

...It's late in Slovenia now so what I'm gonna do in the meantime is that I will upgrade all my Set-ups to the last version (backin up the old ones).And see what happened.If you think of something let me know... I'll let you know if I'm able to get it work.

Please, try also 1.3.375 with Set-ups and 1.3.461 with Reaper.

Franci
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby elam » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Not working.
2 strange things :
One of my Set-ups stop loading.It start and say "PROGRAM #0 not valid" as Nebula Set-ups says.
All my other Set-ups created at the same time works fine.

Another thing : Nebula Set-ups screen shows version 1.3.456 but all my current version are either 1.3.475 nor 1.3.461 (look at the screen shot I send ).

I hope that it's not a corrupted .ser file, 'cause I can't afford to wait for a new one (not now, too much thing on my schedule).
Tell me if you thing of something,I will reinstall Nebula when time will be less hectic.
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby elam » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:06 pm

Out of curiosity what means : "This can not be true - it's a duplicate!" ?
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby zabukowski » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:13 pm

elam wrote:Not working.
2 strange things :
One of my Set-ups stop loading.It start and say "PROGRAM #0 not valid" as Nebula Set-ups says.
All my other Set-ups created at the same time works fine.

Another thing : Nebula Set-ups screen shows version 1.3.456 but all my current version are either 1.3.475 nor 1.3.461 (look at the screen shot I send ).

I hope that it's not a corrupted .ser file, 'cause I can't afford to wait for a new one (not now, too much thing on my schedule).
Tell me if you thing of something,I will reinstall Nebula when time will be less hectic.

Nebula Set-ups uses it's own local Nebula (ACQUA library) - currently version 1.3.456), so there is nothing wrong (it has nothing to do with other Nebulas installed on your system).

But, as you know you must provide xml file to run this Set-ups Nebula. Maybe this xml file is corrupted.

Select the same xml file, which you are using for Reaper (for example Nebula3 Reverb.xml from Acustica VSTplugins folder). If Reaper loads Nebula with this xml file, Set-ups will load it, also!

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby elam » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:33 pm

zabukowski wrote:Maybe this xml file is corrupted. If Reaper loads Nebula with this xml file, Set-ups will load it, also!

That's the mistery part. Reaper's loading all Nebulas (exept one of my Set-ups as I told you)... :?:

Because I can work with Nebula and the Set-ups I already created (minor one) I will reinstall Nebula when time permit.I'll keep you update so it may help somebody else in the futur.Thanks for the time Zabukovsky.

And again, exellent toolS.Thanks for the hard work.
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby zabukowski » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:07 pm

elam wrote:
zabukowski wrote:Maybe this xml file is corrupted. If Reaper loads Nebula with this xml file, Set-ups will load it, also!

That's the mistery part. Reaper's loading all Nebulas (exept one of my Set-ups as I told you)... :?:

Because I can work with Nebula and the Set-ups I already created (minor one) I will reinstall Nebula when time permit.I'll keep you update so it may help somebody else in the futur.Thanks for the time Zabukovsky.

And again, exellent toolS.Thanks for the hard work.

Hm, this is really a mistery ...

Just for the info:

On my win 7 x64 system, i have Nebula 1.3.467 (32 and 64 bit) installed. Set-ups is loading without a problem. I will talk with Gian about this.

Can you try NRGUI ? It also uses the 1.3.456, so I guess it won't run, either.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby elam » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm

I'll try NRGUI and post back.
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby elam » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:55 pm

I just try with NRGUI free 1.5 (I don't own NRGUI Pro).Just to see how it was reacting.It was already installed on my computer, but I didn't use it since a while (I don't batch anymore).So I'm a little rusty with the settings (+ I had some issue with Neb renderer version).
Whatever, check the screen shot, maybe it can provide more infos ...

Next step as I said is to reinstall Nebula and check if there's is an issue with my authorization.But I can't now (except if the whole thing stop responding :o .
I stay tuned if you come up with an idea.

PS: Just think of that with my little tired brain.I installed Nebula in a "custom" folder.No "repository" folder ...

Thanks again Z.
Attachments
NRGUI screenshot.jpg
NRGUI screenshot.jpg (35.63 KiB) Viewed 1809 times
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby zabukowski » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:14 pm

elam wrote:I just try with NRGUI free 1.5 (I don't own NRGUI Pro).Just to see how it was reacting.It was already installed on my computer, but I didn't use it since a while (I don't batch anymore).So I'm a little rusty with the settings (+ I had some issue with Neb renderer version).
Whatever, check the screen shot, maybe it can provide more infos ...

Next step as I said is to reinstall Nebula and check if there's is an issue with my authorization.But I can't now (except if the whole thing stop responding :o .
I stay tuned if you come up with an idea.

PS: Just think of that with my little tired brain.I installed Nebula in a "custom" folder.No "repository" folder ...

Thanks again Z.

I can see from your screenshot that programs were found (except program 0). So I guess custom repository location is not a problem. It really looks like a protection issue ...

We'll be in touch !
Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Nebula Set-ups 1.1a update only

Postby zabukowski » Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Nebula Set-ups 1.1a

- compatibility with the latest Acqua library 1.3.475

This version fixes "PROGRAM #0 not valid" issues.

Download link removed

Enjoy 8-)
Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Tools