Login

CLOSED - Nebula Set-ups 1.2a (freeware)

Additional software tools

Re: Nebula Set-ups 1.1

Postby elam » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 pm

It'll take a little time for the screen shot.In the meantime I'll try to reinstall 1.0 and check.I let you know asap.
Thanks.
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby chagalj » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:56 pm

I just realized about this amazing tool! Thank you -1000x. Organizing different Nebulas is so easy now.

Only one question: what happens when we update main Nebulas to a new version? Sorry if you answered that already, havent seen it.
chagalj
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby Vando » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:32 pm

Unfortunately it looks like the Set-ups will be the old version after upgrading. Suppose it means you have to update your Set-ups by doing them all over again to get the latest Nebula version for them.
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby Vando » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Unfortunately it looks like the Set-ups will be the old version after upgrading. Suppose it means you have to update your Set-ups by doing them all over again to get the latest Nebula version for them.

I Hope I'm wrong with this, but it looks like it.
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby zabukowski » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Vando wrote:

I Hope I'm wrong with this, but it looks like it.

You are not wrong.

There is no simple solution for this. History of plugins made (copied) with the Set-ups is not remembered, so there is no way to know which plugins shoud be recreated again, when new Nebula version comes.

But remember - you should update custom plugin only (dll + xml). You do not need to update your custom program lists!!!

This may help:
http://www.acustica-audio.com/forum/ind ... t=20#p8317

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby chagalj » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:50 am

Is that xxx setup.xml we leave unchanged? Thats where our programs are listed?
chagalj
User Level IV
User Level IV

Postby zabukowski » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 am

chagalj wrote:Is that xxx setup.xml we leave unchanged? Thats where our programs are listed?

Yes.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby elam » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:22 am

Back.It took me a while.
To remind you.I installed Nebula Set-ups 1.0 a little while a go.And was able to use it an create my set-ups with no problem.One day I needed a new one and it didn't work anymore.Installed the 1.1 version (who was out at this time).The problem persist.Came back to 1.0, same thing.It's seems to had happened after the installation of Nebula 1.3.456 (2 version ago if I remember), but not sure at all.I did a clean uninstall this morning and reinstalled version 1.1.Same problem.The strange thing is that it worked perfectly before.Here some screen shots.You may have a idea ?
Neb.Setup 1.1 Capt.1.jpg
Neb.Setup 1.1 Capt.1.jpg (40.31 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
Neb.Setup 1.1 Capt.3.jpg
Neb.Setup 1.1 Capt.3.jpg (34.5 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
[attachment=2]
Attachments
Neb.Setup 1.1 Capt.4.jpg
Neb.Setup 1.1 Capt.4.jpg (20.87 KiB) Viewed 1830 times
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby zabukowski » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:30 am

There is a "PROGRAM #0 not valid" message in the log window. It looks like something is wrong with the Nebula installation (license ??, location of programs ??). Probably because of that, program list is not retrieved correctly in the Set-ups.

Is it Nebula working ok with your host ??

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby elam » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:13 am

So, yes, everything works fine since day one.(pro licence,updates,etc...).My host (Reaper 3.75) recognize every Neb. version.I'm runing the new 1.3.375 for Neb. regular and reverb.The 1.3.461 (the "browser test version" that Giancarlo send us.ie: just the .dll with no installation package)for Set-ups.

What else ...

-If I remember they was a bug a couple of month ago related to licence/installation, when Nebula stop responding.
The disk page was showing "customers".Because everything was smooth with my system I didn't really pay attention, and my disk page show "customer".(I don't know since when...), but again everything had always work.I can try to reinstall Nebula and see if it fix the issue... (time...time...)
-All my libraries are showing properly (commercial and 3rd party) in my host.I just put the one Mplay setup and again, everything shows up and is usable.
-In "my licenses" on the web site I was never able to upload my .ser file correctly but Giancarlo told me it was not necessary, since everything was running fine on my system.So maybe it's related...I dunno...

...It's late in Slovenia now so what I'm gonna do in the meantime is that I will upgrade all my Set-ups to the last version (backin up the old ones).And see what happened.If you think of something let me know... I'll let you know if I'm able to get it work.
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

PreviousNext

Return to Tools