Re: Nebula Set-ups 1.0

Postby Vando » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:19 am

In Nebula3 Reverb.xml Scanboot is 1.
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby zabukowski » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:22 am

Vando wrote:In Nebula3 Reverb.xml Scanboot is 1.

That is OK. You should use this file for ACQUA.

You said number of n2p files is 800 and Nebula set-ups shows 546 programs.

Are you sure ??? Can you identify some of the programs which are not showed by Nebula Set-ups?

Thanks
Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby Vando » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:41 pm

After a little bit of investigation I found out that it's not only Set-ups that have lost programs but also Nebula itself has lost some of them. For example category TMV (flangers, wahs etc.)has done an
disappearing act. TMV can't be found in Nebula at all.
Since I hardly ever use them I can't tell when they disappeared. Could be after I updated to 1.3.460 or when I arranged my categories in NAT a while ago or all this could have happened already earlier.
Suppose this is now more like Giancarlo's area and not yours Franci, but I don't know.
Tomorrow I'll check once again that the disappeared categories are not inside some other categories.
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby zabukowski » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 pm

Vando wrote:After a little bit of investigation I found out that it's not only Set-ups that have lost programs but also Nebula itself has lost some of them. For example category TMV (flangers, wahs etc.)has done an
disappearing act. TMV can't be found in Nebula at all.
Since I hardly ever use them I can't tell when they disappeared. Could be after I updated to 1.3.460 or when I arranged my categories in NAT a while ago or all this could have happened already earlier.
Suppose this is now more like Giancarlo's area and not yours Franci, but I don't know.
Tomorrow I'll check once again that the disappeared categories are not inside some other categories.

That make sense - Set-ups should always show the same repository contents as Nebula does.

Please let me know about your further findings!

Thanks
Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Re: Nebula Set-ups 1.1

Postby Vando » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:21 am

My programs are back!
Looks like it's got something to with My Authorizations. I tried to authorize my Nebula plugin and after a very very long time got email from Acustica with an attached Nebula3 license. There was no explanation what to do with it but I figured out that obviously I have to do something about it, and aftewards found out that all my programs had returned from where ever they might have been hiding.
Still don't have any licenses in my User area's My Authorizations though.
Anyway, there are no missing programs any more and everything works just fine. Maybe some day I will find out what this mysterious authorizations/licenses thing is all about.
Vando
User Level XI
User Level XI

Postby zabukowski » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 am

Vando wrote:My programs are back!
Looks like it's got something to with My Authorizations. I tried to authorize my Nebula plugin and after a very very long time got email from Acustica with an attached Nebula3 license. There was no explanation what to do with it but I figured out that obviously I have to do something about it, and aftewards found out that all my programs had returned from where ever they might have been hiding.
Still don't have any licenses in my User area's My Authorizations though.
Anyway, there are no missing programs any more and everything works just fine. Maybe some day I will find out what this mysterious authorizations/licenses thing is all about.

Good to hear that it's working now !
Thanks for the info :D

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby elam » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:47 am

My man, that's a great job! (I just switch to 1.1).
Zabukowsky, tell me, is it just my system or the "File name" category is empty/disappeared ?
If I remember, the last time I created a new setup instance it was here.(I was using your tool to find original programs names too).

What do you think ?

PS:I didn't take time to read the post 7 pages, so maybe the answer's here ?
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby zabukowski » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:52 am

elam wrote:My man, that's a great job! (I just switch to 1.1).
Zabukowsky, tell me, is it just my system or the "File name" category is empty/disappeared ?
If I remember, the last time I created a new setup instance it was here.(I was using your tool to find original programs names too).

What do you think ?

PS:I didn't take time to read the post 7 pages, so maybe the answer's here ?

Scroll program list to the right. Filename column is still there.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby elam » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:36 pm

Yes but not populated ??????
I discover that yesterday.I dunno what provoked that.
I did my last setup instance a couple of weeks ago with 1.0 version and it was there.Yesterday I need to find a program name (I use your tool for that too) and it wasn't there.I installed the 1.1 version but it remain the same.The only thing I did in the meantime is to install the nu browser test/beta version and yesterday the nu Nebula version.
It's not a big issue but did it happened with previous users or do you have any idea ?
elam
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby zabukowski » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:09 pm

elam wrote:Yes but not populated ??????
I discover that yesterday.I dunno what provoked that.
I did my last setup instance a couple of weeks ago with 1.0 version and it was there.Yesterday I need to find a program name (I use your tool for that too) and it wasn't there.I installed the 1.1 version but it remain the same.The only thing I did in the meantime is to install the nu browser test/beta version and yesterday the nu Nebula version.
It's not a big issue but did it happened with previous users or do you have any idea ?

You say that column with filename is empty ?
Could you please provide a screenshot.

I currently have no idea how this could happen. 1.1 didn't change anything vital regarding filename info. Please try 1.0 again, also.

Thanks
Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Tools