Login

NRGUI mono/stereo

Additional software tools

NRGUI mono/stereo

Postby fimpen » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:07 pm

Hello. I use Nebula Renderer to render whole projects, witch contains of course both stereo and mono files. The problem is the NR seems to render all files as stereo files. Is this somehow possible to fix?
fimpen
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: NRGUI mono/stereo

Postby zabukowski » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:19 pm

fimpen wrote:Hello. I use Nebula Renderer to render whole projects, witch contains of course both stereo and mono files. The problem is the NR seems to render all files as stereo files. Is this somehow possible to fix?

Nebula renderer doesn't change number of channels in the resulting audio files. They are 32 bit, though.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby fimpen » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:52 pm

zabukowski wrote:
fimpen wrote:Hello. I use Nebula Renderer to render whole projects, witch contains of course both stereo and mono files. The problem is the NR seems to render all files as stereo files. Is this somehow possible to fix?

Nebula renderer doesn't change number of channels in the resulting audio files. They are 32 bit, though.

Zabukowski

OK, but that is what happens when I use it. The original file's in mono, and after rendering it's in stereo... How come? And by the way, I use the REPLACE suffix but end up with a copy of the original file with REPLACE added in the name.
fimpen
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby zabukowski » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:36 pm

fimpen wrote:
zabukowski wrote:

Zabukowski

OK, but that is what happens when I use it. The original file's in mono, and after rendering it's in stereo... How come? And by the way, I use the REPLACE suffix but end up with a copy of the original file with REPLACE added in the name.

I guess renderer didn't render files successfully. Because of that, those REPLACE files are there. Maybe this is a cause for this mono/stereo thing, also.

Please, look at the terminal window which is opened when you press "Nebulize" button. Actual renderer program is running there. You may send me a screenshoot of this window (when you are prompted to press any key).

If you don't use NRGUI, send me a screenshot of a terminal (dos) window when Nebula renderer is finished.

zabukowski@gmail.com

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Return to Tools