Login

problems with NRGUI

Additional software tools

problems with NRGUI

Postby ErotiCore SteNch » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:52 pm

i have posted a problem in another thread about NRGUI on this forum

i have now just tried using the NRGUI rendere again,this time in ableton live intro

and now it saves a rendered file,of a sample,that i dont even have used in the session im trying to render??

when the nebulized sample gets saved,it is copy of other samples thats not even used in the track that im using???how can that be??
ErotiCore SteNch
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Re: problems with NRGUI

Postby zabukowski » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:38 pm

Maybe you've specified wrong WAV folder ?? Note, ALL files in the specified folder are rendered (if suffix REPLACE is specified, old files are actually replaced). There is NO chance that files outside specified folder are rendered.

From your previous screenshot I can tell that rendering wasn't successful because renderer didn't find any file in the specified folder (or folder didn't even exist).

Please look the user guide for detailed explanation.

Zabukowski

p.s. "terminated" message is normal - it means that rendered process has been finished. In the next version I will change this message to a less dramatic one 8)
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby ErotiCore SteNch » Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:07 am

ahh yes i think i had misunderstood the whole thing,

i had made a folder,but i didnt have any files in it,because i thought that the folder was for where the rendered files would end.

i think i got it working now.awesome tool btw :D
ErotiCore SteNch
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby zabukowski » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:21 am

OK ! 8-)

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby ErotiCore SteNch » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:03 pm

yes i got it working now,it is really a awesome tool.im actually thinking on buying the PRO version of this.one thing though,and i dont know if its possible to do,but would it be possible to be able to "change/modify"the setting of the programs you use with the rendere,or is it only possible to use the "default" program settings??

hope you know what i mean :D

really good job on this zabukowski
ErotiCore SteNch
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Postby zabukowski » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:47 pm

I am glad you like NRGUI :D

Unfotunately, for now you can't change program parameters inside NRGUI (PRO). This is not always a problem, since a lot of users are rendering consoles, tapes etc. most of the time (there is not much to set/change). But I agree, changing parameters particulary with EQ and similar stuff would be VERY handy.

There is a workaround, though. Create your own new programs inside Nebula (with changed parameters to your taste), then use these new programs inside NRGUI. Not the easiest way, i know, but it works 8-)

Hope it helps :)

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby ErotiCore SteNch » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:05 pm

yeah it would be a nice feature indeed for the eqs,thanks for the tip/workaround will try it out
ErotiCore SteNch
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

NRGUI won't render

Postby fimpen » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:19 am

Hello. I'm trying out NRGUI for the first time, and I can't get it to work. Here's the log:

"D:\Install\nebulatemprepository\nebularenderer\nebularenderer\NebulaRenderer.exe" -R "C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins\acustica\Nebula3Free Reverb.dll" 88200 "D:\Cubase-projekt\Färdigt\061206 DSK pt1\Audio\Nebula" "test" "358" "-18"
Nebula renderer process terminated!

I've specified the suffix as "test" just to se if NRGUI is creating new files but nothing happens to the files in the folder what so ever. I'm probobly doing something wrong!
fimpen
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: NRGUI won't render

Postby zabukowski » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:55 am

fimpen wrote:Hello. I'm trying out NRGUI for the first time, and I can't get it to work. Here's the log:

"D:\Install\nebulatemprepository\nebularenderer\nebularenderer\NebulaRenderer.exe" -R "C:\Program Files\Steinberg\Vstplugins\acustica\Nebula3Free Reverb.dll" 88200 "D:\Cubase-projekt\Färdigt\061206 DSK pt1\Audio\Nebula" "test" "358" "-18"
Nebula renderer process terminated!

I've specified the suffix as "test" just to se if NRGUI is creating new files but nothing happens to the files in the folder what so ever. I'm probobly doing something wrong!

Hi !

You should look at the terminal window which is opened when you press "Nebulize" button. Actual renderer program is running there. You may send me a screenshoot of this window (when you are prompted to press any key).

Please check again if folder name is correct.
Also try to use a folder without special characters (just in case).

Command line which is generated for rendering seem ok. It will help me a lot if you'll send me a screenshot.

zabukowski@gmail.com

Thanks !
Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Return to Tools