Login

NRGUI support

Additional software tools

Re: NRGUI developement - activities, feature requests ...

Postby zabukowski » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:06 pm

ErotiCore SteNch wrote:ok thanks,yes it would indeed be usefull,but lets see if it becomes possible in the future,just one small question,im thinking on buying the pro-version of the NRGUI render will future updates be free??

Yes, all future updates of the NRGUI PRO will be free of charge for registered users ;) .

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby faun2500 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Hi, Don't know if this has been asked for or even if it's already implemented but I can't seem to do it.

CLIP LIGHT RESET! (please)

If I have a chain of say 5-10 nebula instances all close to clipping (but not clipping) and then I clip the first instance (or a loud sound clips it like an audio buffer noise or glitch) then all the other clip indicators are red and the only way to turn them of if to move the input/output levels???

Why cant I click the clip light to turn it off?

So simple, please tell me how I can do this. :)
Forthcoming releases on: Black Heart Label, Hyperdrive and Transfixion. http://soundcloud.com/100mg. 6 FREE Downloads on my soundcloud page. Nebula ALL over these trax!
faun2500
Vip Member
Vip Member

Postby zabukowski » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:39 pm

faun2500 wrote:Hi, Don't know if this has been asked for or even if it's already implemented but I can't seem to do it.

CLIP LIGHT RESET! (please)

If I have a chain of say 5-10 nebula instances all close to clipping (but not clipping) and then I clip the first instance (or a loud sound clips it like an audio buffer noise or glitch) then all the other clip indicators are red and the only way to turn them of if to move the input/output levels???

Why cant I click the clip light to turn it off?

So simple, please tell me how I can do this. :)

I guess this is a request for the Nebula plugin, not for the NRGUI program.

Zabukowski
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby faun2500 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:07 am

Sorry, I have no idea what the difference is. I am a producer, not scientist! :lol:

But I guess the right people will see this.
Forthcoming releases on: Black Heart Label, Hyperdrive and Transfixion. http://soundcloud.com/100mg. 6 FREE Downloads on my soundcloud page. Nebula ALL over these trax!
faun2500
Vip Member
Vip Member

Previous

Return to Tools