Login

Instatiating a Setup.

Additional software tools

Instatiating a Setup.

Postby Mauri » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Is it normal that when instantiating a Setup, in Cubase 8 Pro in my case, the Setup shows the 'Init' page and the actual Nebula library item, say, Low Shelf, has to be loaded manually, each time?

I thought that when selecting a Setup/plugin as an insert, it would start with the library item loaded.

Thanks,

Mauri.
Cubase Pro 8 x64 + jBridge, W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs + 3 SSDs for samples & project files, i7 5930K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS X99 Pro, 32GB RAM, RME HDSPe AIO, 2 x UAD2 Solo, Mackie HR624 MK2, 2 x 24" BenQ LED monitors, Nebula 3 Pro & Server x64.
Mauri
User Level X
User Level X

Re: Instatiating a Setup.

Postby zabukowski » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:07 pm

Mauri wrote:Is it normal that when instantiating a Setup, in Cubase 8 Pro in my case, the Setup shows the 'Init' page and the actual Nebula library item, say, Low Shelf, has to be loaded manually, each time?

I thought that when selecting a Setup/plugin as an insert, it would start with the library item loaded.

Thanks,

Mauri.

Use "(Un)set default program" option in Nebula Setups.
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby Mauri » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:16 am

Thanks, Franci!

I noticed in a couple of other posts here the .xml file(s) can be manually edited to enable the 'autoload' of libraries too.
Of course it is much more elegant, and quick, to use the "(Un)set default program" option.

Cheers :) .
Cubase Pro 8 x64 + jBridge, W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs + 3 SSDs for samples & project files, i7 5930K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS X99 Pro, 32GB RAM, RME HDSPe AIO, 2 x UAD2 Solo, Mackie HR624 MK2, 2 x 24" BenQ LED monitors, Nebula 3 Pro & Server x64.
Mauri
User Level X
User Level X

Postby zabukowski » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:38 am

Mauri wrote:Thanks, Franci!

I noticed in a couple of other posts here the .xml file(s) can be manually edited to enable the 'autoload' of libraries too.
Of course it is much more elegant, and quick, to use the "(Un)set default program" option.

Cheers :) .

If you use Nebula Setups, it is not recommended to edit XML files manually. All changes can be done within the program.
zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Postby AndreaZanini » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:19 pm

I agree with Franci. Use Nebula Setups. Safer and faster.
AndreaZanini
User Level III
User Level III

Return to Tools