Login

Combining Nebula Libraries?

Additional software tools

Combining Nebula Libraries?

Postby r0t4ry » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:36 pm

Is it possible to combine 2 Nebula presets like for instance combine an EQ's high shelf program and low shelf program into one, so I don't have to have multiple instances of Nebula running adding latency? I could have sworn I saw a program to do this.
r0t4ry
User Level 0
User Level 0

Re: Combining Nebula Libraries?

Postby Support » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:14 am

r0t4ry wrote:Is it possible to combine 2 Nebula presets like for instance combine an EQ's high shelf program and low shelf program into one, so I don't have to have multiple instances of Nebula running adding latency? I could have sworn I saw a program to do this.

This feature was added in CORE5. Nebula3 FREE and Nebula3 Server (due is CORE6) could already done it but will be released Nebula4. Latency in CORE5 is the sum of both emulation preset latency due they are in serial.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Postby r0t4ry » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:55 am

Can you explain what you mean about Nebula Server being able to do this? I have Nebula Server. I have never seen a functionality like this. Thanks.
r0t4ry
User Level 0
User Level 0

Postby Support » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:45 am

r0t4ry wrote:Can you explain what you mean about Nebula Server being able to do this? I have Nebula Server. I have never seen a functionality like this. Thanks.

Could = implemented, not beta tested in Nebula, and also not released to customers. Used in all current Acqua Effects.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com
Support
Expert
Expert

Return to Tools